Worth your weight in Gold

Hi,

Recently, I was having a chat with a friend and was telling me about an investment deal that he had located, and claimed the agent that helped him find it was the proverbial "Worth her weight in gold", to which I replied that depended on her weight :p

According to the website goldprice.org , the value of gold is currently $20,207 AUD per kilogram. I'm around 75 kg, so for me, that'd be $1,515,525 AUD networth. Not a bad thing for me to aspire to.

Anyone here 'worth their weight in gold'? :D

G'day Steve,

A nice riposte - enjoy your new lower weight Huh!!! Wait a minute - doesn't this deal make you mortally OBESE?????? ;)

For me, not yet - but working at it...... I'm almost anorexic, but eating heaps :cool:

Regards,

dtraeger2k,

Nice post. At 70.1kg my required net worth in gold would be $1.416M. Not there yet, but only a little bit adrift. With Steve's help I should be there in a little wee while. ;)

PS Steve's help is not on the dieting side! :p Just figured out that I'd need to get down to 49.5kg for that to work!! :eek:

Oh dear, just realised that my net worth is actually the net worth of me, my wife and my son. So I've got a ways to go yet...

Cheers,
Michael.

Hi,

Steve: Does that mean you've had a slump in value? :p

Michael: Yeah, I think Steve is in the business of helping people gain weight fairly quickly :p

Cheers

Les said:
G'day Steve,

A nice riposte - enjoy your new lower weight Huh!!! Wait a minute - doesn't this deal make you mortally OBESE?????? ;)

My Trust is obese :p and I'm enjoying my new found slimness

Regards,
Steve

i'm spot on at $1.35mil ... does that mean i should stop investing? :eek:

nah - i'll include my husband as well, so that will more than double it.

I'm not over weight. I'm just a foot short!

And I'm worth $2 121 735 in gold. And thats in the morning, after visiting the bathroom before breakfast. I'm worth a lot more in the arvo. And I'm worth a fortune on a Sunday night after a big weekend.

See ya's.

Back