Wrap Insurance

Does anyone know of any insurere / insurance broker who can arrange a policy where the vendor is fully covered as a landlord even if the property is sold under wrap finance?

Allianz can insure the property under landlords insurance, however you are not covered for malicious damage if the purchaser decides to destroy your property. The theory is that having paid their deposit its in their best interest to take care of the property however that is not to say that they will adhere to this if they default and are getting kicked out or decide to roomate with a bikey without your knowledge (no offence to any bikies) :)

Thanks

Prince

Hi,

Apparently there is, on the 8th of July at the Melbourne members meeting for the Vendor Finance (WRAPS) Association one guest speaker (Money Matters) will be presenting a new insurance product design specially for wrappers.

For more information (and save me retyping this) check out;

http://www.financewraps.asn.au/events.php

Regards
Michael Gruber
Vendor Finance (WRAPS) Association

Money matters details

Hi Prince, I PMd you with more details, but here are the insurance details. I got this from a newsletter from Positive Cashflow Solutions.

Penny

MONEY MATTERS FINANCIAL SERVICES
P O Box 494, North Balwyn 3104

Ask for Thad Bednarski or Walter Agnoletti

Phone: 03 9571 5700
Fax: 03 9571 5699
Email: [email protected]

Insurance

Thanks Penny. I will give them a call soon as I have recently purchased a property for a wrap. I also attended the meeting a month ago for the wraps association which provided some information as well.

I appreciate your help.

Back