Yet another "what can I claim and where does it go?"

I bought my first IP house in qld this financial year and have some queries about claimable expenses

My trust account statement from the solicitor has a water consumption adjustment amount. Is this part of the original "solicitor's fees" or part of my annual expenses?

Same for "Rates Adjustment"?

Same goes for "Release Fees" of $127.90 which I understood at the time to be a qld specific thing being "registration of mortgage" or "registration of discharge of mortgage". Where do I claim this?

Lastly, I hope :eek:, is a bank authorised direct withdrawl for "Qld Title fee" which came out of my account about 10 days after settlement. Same queries about this.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

U can def claim water n rates adjustment inthis year, not sure of other fees..

Regards,
TV

I bought my first IP house in qld this financial year and have some queries about claimable expenses

My trust account statement from the solicitor has a water consumption adjustment amount. Is this part of the original "solicitor's fees" or part of my annual expenses?

Same for "Rates Adjustment"?

Same goes for "Release Fees" of $127.90 which I understood at the time to be a qld specific thing being "registration of mortgage" or "registration of discharge of mortgage". Where do I claim this?

Lastly, I hope :eek:, is a bank authorised direct withdrawl for "Qld Title fee" which came out of my account about 10 days after settlement. Same queries about this.

Thanks in advance

Back