Your chance to help - please give generously

Paul is 33 years old and lives in England, one of the world's poorest sporting countries. This once proud nation has fallen to un-imaginable lows, well below anything that you or I could understand. Almost on a daily basis these people refer to sporting achievements that occurred nearly forty years ago, we cannot allow this to continue.

There are hundreds of thousands of people like Paul waiting to finally support an England team that will win.

If you want to help improve the life of a person like Paul become an England Supporter Sponsor. As an England Supporter Sponsor, you will receive a photo and details of the poor unfortunate England supporter you are sponsoring.

We are dedicated to improving the quality of life of the world's poorest sporting nation. When you sponsor an England Supporter, the effects of your kindness spread across the whole community. You will provide life's essentials like a decent cricket team, a basic Olympic team, a consistent soccer team, a netball team, non choking tennis players, and a rugby team that can win the games that count .

However this will not be a short process, lets face it most of us will be dead before England have a team to be proud of, but we must try.

You can start sponsoring an England Supporter today by completing an application. If you do, you will be linked with an England Supporter instantly. There are hundreds of thousands of them out there suffering today more than we will ever know. We'd like to link you with an England Supporter living near you so that they can learn from your example and if you wish you may specify a preference to sponsor a cricket or a soccer supporter, as these are the ones in the greatest need.

Please think about this request thoughtfully, remember all the great sporting achievements you have witnessed in your life time, many of these England supports cannot remember one, just the taste of bitter defeat.

This is your opportunity to make a difference in the world, please don't ignore their plight. Just be thankful that your relatives tried to steal a loaf of bread once.

Originally posted by Kevin Hockey
Geoff

That does it for me..

You are a legend...

Kev

www.nundahrealestate.com.au
:D

From dictionary.com:

1. An unverified story handed down from earlier times, especially one popularly believed to be historical.
2. A body or collection of such stories.
3. A romanticized or popularized myth of modern times.

Probably the first- it is something which has gone on from earlier times

hehehe

I'd like to donate my collection of stubby bottle tops to help Paul

I'll even chuck in a couple of old wine corks that he may like to sniff to get some inspiration from as well. :D

Any other offers of spare valuables?

Back