Your Funniest Reps/Kudos

My current avatar was changed when I found out about the Dazz-ban as a form of protest. Kudos for the 1st correct guess. (this guy is a bit more obscure).

What was your old avatar from?
I remember people trying to guess but I don't think you ever said who it was.

My current avatar was changed when I found out about the Dazz-ban as a form of protest. Kudos for the 1st correct guess. (this guy is a bit more obscure).

A Google image search comes up with a bunch of links to Somersoft. Spooky...

The picture also looks a lot like my solicitor (but you don't speak anything like him). Scarey...

Disclaimer - I only realised I had kudos yesterday so sorry for ignoring all of you for a year. But they were hilarious..

"Basically saying out loud what many on here are thinking, wishing to say. Well done!"

"Awesome post, very inspiring, you got balls ;)"

"Hopefully helps some of the no hopers get some. :p"

And this one is sweet but the thread is gone and I can't recall why I was so upset...

"Hugs to you! Don't let it ruin your day! x"

Never really read them, as I never noticed I'd got any. I have 7 dating back to 2010, giving me a kudos/post number that reflects I must constantly talk rubbish. My wife's been telling me that since long before then.

None of the kudos comments were funny unfortunately... as opposed to the kudos I award, which are absolute zingers and worthy of posting in this thread. See the above paragraph if you have a sarcasm failure :)

When did it ever notify us?

I only discovered it a while back when there was another thread discussing it.

Also the little green boxes near your details mean something too - but I have no idea what?

Blacky

Back