101 ways to annoy people on sommersoft.

Oh, LOL - I am often guilty of doing that. I only ever get to type between all the children's needs - so it often takes a couple of hours to make a post. So I often just hit "Post" half way through so that nobody can come along and delete it in the meantime.

Speaking of annoying American talk, the thing I CAN NOT stand is the use of the word "AWESOME" complete with the american accent. My DH knows it drives me crazy and drops it in conversation as much as he can to irritate me. :mad:

Now I love the show "How I met your mother" but that seems to be one of the places where it has been picked up from.

Ok rant over. Thanks I feel better now.

Last edited:
Speaking of annoying American talk, the thing I CAN NOT stand is the use of the word "AWESOME" complete with the american accent. My DH knows it drives me crazy and drops it in conversation as much as he can to irritate me. :mad:

Now I love the show "How I met your mother" but that seems to be one of the places where it has been picked up from.

Awesome post, casserole dish!!:D:D

Boods

That show is LEGEN...(wait for it)...DARY.

picture.php

Love it guys, thanks for the :)

The funny thing is I really don't like Ted (the character) but I guess he's not meant to be everything to all women. The writers on that show are excellent, truly great (yes, even the A word).

Apologies for not sticking to the topic (I've forgotten what number that one was)

Pick a profession (any one will do) and insist that everyone who works in that profession are bottom-feeding-gutter-trash. :D

Nah I mean Ted. I find him a bit annoying and quite selfish really. At least Barney is up front about it (no he's not my type either LOL). Marshall is lovely and more like my DH.

Mandy, I totally, like, agree sister. Chest thump closed fist one hand two fingers to you like.

Back