101 ways to annoy people on sommersoft.

As a newbie, criticise a longstanding member because you've had a run-in with someone else of the same profession and assume that they are all tarred with the same brush and that the problem has to be with them, because there is no way you could have contributed to the problem.

when you see your perfectly good thread highjacked and taken on a wild and hairy ride, that causes the occupants to fight and harrange ... all because of one little word.

enough - 'tis 3 days until christmas. time for some goodwill, peace and love ... and a wine or three.

enough - 'tis 3 days until christmas. time for some goodwill, peace and love ... and a wine or three.

I agree Lizzie! I'm getting tired of some of the nasty and aggressive posts of some particular people on here. They take a word/sentence here or there and run away with it in such a way that is almost abusive and I'm tired of it. Whatever happened to friendly discussion and advice? I think some need to look at their anger issues and overgrown egos. I'm done with the nastiness and finding that ignore user function.

Life isn't always sweet and kind.

Forumites should be permitted to use the ignore button all they want.
We should be able to express our opinion..even at the distaste of others. Afterall, we do have free speech.

Some subjects are difficult.
It can make a lot of people angry.It would depend on your circumstances in life, how you react to them.

We should be able to express our opinion..even at the distaste of others. Afterall, we do have free speech.

For what it's worth, I'm not talking about your comments Kathryn, you are a strong debater but you don't put people down or get aggressive. I'm talking about a few posters who seem to fly off the handles at anything and everything and borderline abuse people and put them down if they don't agree with them.

We may agree on something.;)

The people are sick of it can do a dummy spit and leave dramatically.....i.e. Dazz, Sunfish, etc. .....and then make dramatic entrance back.:D

Geez.....some people take this forum far too seriously....it is an internet forum after all.

If you don't like it grow a thick skin or the alternative is to get out of the "heat" of the kitchen sort to speak.:p

Sugar and spice is the variety of life...now where is Nigella's book again...;):D

Life isn't always sweet and kind.

American English... :rolleyes:

On account of (because)
Aluminum (aluminium)
Gas station (petrol station)
Drug store (chemist)
Railroad (railway)

Back