11% too much for PM?

Silence is Golden

replied to my PM when I posted this saying I was happy with the original contract unless they wanted to terminate the agreement, in which case i needed 28 days notice..reminded them we were upping the rent soon as well which would benefit both parties..

nothing further heard?

REDWING

redwing said:
replied to my PM when I posted this saying I was happy with the original contract unless they wanted to terminate the agreement, in which case i needed 28 days notice..reminded them we were upping the rent soon as well which would benefit both parties..

nothing further heard?

REDWING
Hi Redwing.

Hopefully, no news is good news.

Regards
Marty

Feedback Prime Rockhampton as property managers

About to rent out a property in Rocky anyone used Prime Property as managers?? Any comments on service level/ problems.

I've only got one property so far, so I assume my situation is luck more then skill. It is in Ballina NSW and I pay 8.8% management fee, actual cost for any marketing and $50hr for tribunal preperation/attendance. No initial letting fees, inspection fees, condition report fees, repair arrangement fees. the property rents for $240 pw.

My father in-law arranged it with them and he only has one property with them. He said give us a good deal on both our properties or we will take them elsewhere and they said ok. (It wasn't an empty threat, he wasn't happy with them and told them to get their s**t in a pile and they came good. No problems since then)

Maybe business is slow? Or perhaps it's not as good a deal as I thought?

BR

This IP still at 8.5% (inc GST) which is pretty good in Perth

Others are about 9.25% (inc GST) and a lot of the incidentials were reduced by me crossing out costs and substituting other costs..

For Inspections as my tenants are long term I have them done every 4 (3 per year)months rather than 3 (4 per year)

REDWING

pete152 said:
Yes I would be interested to hear as we have a pm in North Queensland that charges only 71/2% on $ 140 plus statements costs,thats all.
Peter
Same only on $150, this is in Collinsville, QLD. One weeks rent let fee and $3.50 month postage and misc.

Plus GST on top of that.

Looking at another PM agency and negotiating some fee's..noticed in the costs they want $2.50 each for photo's taken of the property :confused:

:mad: Still Waiting for dazzling to start that PM agency

:D

Still Waiting for dazzling to start that PM agency

:D

Can't mate.....got the PM licence but that ain't worth squat.

Gotta have the tri-ennial cert, and that's a whole different ball of wax.

Plus of course, dealing with you lot, savvy bloomin' Landlords squeezing every last penny out of the poor PM's.....nahh....too much money being made owning this dirt carry-on to delve into the problems of other Landlord's.

Back