2014 itwv

Just received my assessment letter back from the ATO for my ITWV application I sent online for the financial year 2014.

ATO processing times are getting faster each year. I only submitted application on 21st May and I received their notification letter back via snail mail in yesterday's post - 8 days! :)

I remember my very first application back in 2000 taking 4-6 weeks.

Thanks for the reminder - i need to do the same.

8 days is amazing including postage. Their timing is funny, you will get 8 days, i will probably get 8 weeks and by that time i will almost be finished at my current job and need to complete a new one!

Thanks for the heads up Rixter.

Just did some 2014 projections and looks like my NG shortfall will only result in around $2,000 reduced tax so might not bother with it. These low interest rates are good for the cashflow :)

Yeah, postage from Brisbane to Perth... that alone can take 3-5 days as is usually the case with my monthly IP statements from my Brisbane PM's!

My statements all come via email - instant - and no postage charges. I am feeling rather smug giving tips for quality improvement to the big boys on Somersoft. Can anything go wrong with not getting paper statements?

My statements all come via email - instant - and no postage charges. I am feeling rather smug giving tips for quality improvement to the big boys on Somersoft. Can anything go wrong with not getting paper statements?

I prefer to get hard copy paper statements. Saves me printing them out with my stationary. That's part of what I pay the PM's to do for me. I didnt think I was a big boy either but thanks for the compliment. :) Im sure there are a lot more experienced than me here.

I prefer to get hard copy paper statements. Saves me printing them out with my stationary. That's part of what I pay the PM's to do for me. I didnt think I was a big boy either but thanks for the compliment. :) Im sure there are a lot more experienced than me here.

Do they hit you with a P&P fee

We've gone electronic for many

Back