2ue Interview today

Well done Nathan!

Now, where is that Beebop character? Here is a fellow young person (Nathan) doing it instead of making excuses for himself and crying "It's all so hard! You don't know what it's like".

It just goes to show that it doesn't matter what age you are, if you have the drive and the determination, you can get ahead. Of course not everyone will walk the same walk to get where they are going, and not everyone will have the same level of success, but it stands to reason that if you stand in the corner too afraid to move, that you most certainly won't be going anywhere.

Well done Nathan!

Now, where is that Beebop character? Here is a fellow young person (Nathan) doing it instead of making excuses for himself and crying "It's all so hard! You don't know what it's like".

It just goes to show that it doesn't matter what age you are, if you have the drive and the determination, you can get ahead. Of course not everyone will walk the same walk to get where they are going, and not everyone will have the same level of success, but it stands to reason that if you stand in the corner too afraid to move, that you most certainly won't be going anywhere.

Why take something positive one person puts up and turn into sometbhing negtive by pointing out another peson in the world has faults.

Well done Nathan.

Good interview Nathan. Out of curiosity is that 3.5m into the bank after CGT and sales costs? Either way, well done :)

Why take something positive one person puts up and turn into sometbhing negtive by pointing out another peson in the world has faults.
In the vain hope that the one with faults will read the accomplishment of his/her peers and be inspired to do likewise.

Get beyond it Jaycee, no one is criticising Betty Boo any more or less than he is dishing out to others, in fact, I think everyone here is being very tolerant of him.

Besides which your dig at Skater for her post makes you look worse than her criticism of Beebop (which isn't so much a criticism as a statement of fact). In short, yours is more scathing because there is no positive intent in your public message other than to be a smartas$ :eek:

p.s. Well done Nathan (you're a credit to your generation) :)

In the vain hope that the one with faults will read the accomplishment of his/her peers and be inspired to do likewise.

Get beyond it Jaycee, no one is criticising Betty Boo any more or less than he is dishing out to others, in fact, I think everyone here is being very tolerant of him.

Besides which your dig at Skater for her post makes you look worse than her criticism of Beebop (which isn't so much a criticism as a statement of fact). In short, yours is more scathing because there is no positive intent in your public message other than to be a smartas$ :eek:

p.s. Well done Nathan (you're a credit to your generation) :)

I congratulated Nathan just like you did, I think we both had the sma eamount of positivity in our posts as each other

Just cause I thought something, doesn't mean Skater was wrong as you said. You are right and I amd worng, I apologise...

I congratulated Nathan just like you did, I think we both had the sma eamount of positivity in our posts as each other

Just cause I thought something, doesn't mean Skater was wrong as you said. You are right and I amd worng, I apologise...

You quoted skater's post asking:

Unless I'm mistaken, that looks like a criticism to me, and I didn't say she was wrong, you did!

This is nuts, how about you consider yourself tapped on the knuckles and let's all move forward??? Thanks Jaycee, I'm sure Skater knows you meant no disrespect. :)

You quoted skater's post asking:

Unless I'm mistaken, that looks like a criticism to me, and I didn't say she was wrong, you did!

This is nuts, how about you consider yourself tapped on the knuckles and let's all move forward??? Thanks Jaycee, I'm sure Skater knows you meant no disrespect. :)

Obvioulsy the boilded word YOU above was meant to be I. Another one of my many errors... I apologised, so I think you can move on now if you like....

Obvioulsy the boilded word YOU above was meant to be I. Another one of my many errors... I apologised, so I think you can move on now if you like....
Mate, I don't know what you're talking about. Where is the bolded word "you"???

Nevermind, I feel like I'm beating my head up against a brick wall here.

You apologised, I said fine, it's all good okay??? Geez....

Mate, I don't know what you're talking about. Where is the bolded word "you"???

Nevermind, I feel like I'm beating my head up against a brick wall here.

You apologised, I said fine, it's all good okay??? Geez....

The bolded word YOU was in my sentence:

Just cause I thought something, doesn't mean Skater was wrong as you said.

I said that I should have said "I" instead of YOU in that sentence

Surely that's not that hard to understand :confused: I accused Skater of being wrong. Not you

I was wrong. You were right.

Jaycee, I don't know what you're playing it; there are bolded "you"s appearing mysteriously after I posted a reply.

I don't have time for these games, I'm too old, too set in my ways and way way too uninterested in childish games of semantics.

I've moved on....I suggest you do likewise (please) :)

Nice one Nathan - you're certainly getting your name in and around places.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to wind back the clock to the time you were front and centre on that ABC - or was it SBS ?? TV show and get everyone to fast forward to today.

I think you had 8 or something under your belt at that stage....my....she's gone a bit ballistic since then.

Your overall numbers were interesting to hear. Thanks for sharing mate. :)

P.S. Dunno who that radio announcer was, but he's obviously not too bright. He kept repeated the same thing over and over again "So let me get this straight Nathan, the key is to buy undervalued properties - is that right - and you aren't swayed by fresh coffee boiling nor fresh bread being baked in the oven..."

I once questioned Nathan over numbers on a reno he was doing as I didn;t believe it....but his track record has trumped any sort of query I ever had.

Sometimes you just have to realise that someone will go out there and do something amazing and that raises the bar for yourself to aspire to or be inspired by.

Well done Nathan, going stronger than ever....keep it up.!:)

Sometimes you just have to realise that someone will go out there and do something amazing and that raises the bar for yourself to aspire to or be inspired by.
And THAT is what you'd expect a mature person to say about another's amazing achievements!!! Well said Thorpey. :)

I once questioned Nathan over numbers on a reno he was doing as I didn;t believe it....but his track record has trumped any sort of query I ever had.

Well done Nathan, going stronger than ever....keep it up.!:)

Someone could have knowledge / experience than me ?
And could possibly have acheived something more than me ?

I don't believe it...

Back