2ue Interview today

What's not to believe?

How about that you can't tell sarcasm when it's staring you in the face. I was not writing that in order to respond negativley to you in anwyay.

Can you please please leave me alone now ?

Of course I agree with Thrpety and Dazz that Nathan is quite capable of achieving stuff, even if it is more than me or someone else.

I hope you are ok with this statement.

How about that you can't tell sarcasm when it's staring you in the face. I was not writing that in order to respond negativley to you in anwyay.

Can you please please leave me alone now ?

Of course I agree with Thrpety and Dazz that Nathan is quite capable of achieving stuff, even if it is more than me or someone else.

I hope you are ok with this statement.
I just asked what was not to believe.

Do you generally not know, or were YOU being sarcastic?

It was a genuine question....what don't you believe? That someone could achieve so much at such a young age, or that he (Nathan) went out and "did it"?....what?

And for the record, I'm fine thanks for asking though. :)

:eek:
I just asked what was not to believe.

Do you generally not know, or were YOU being sarcastic?

It was a genuine question....what don't you believe? That someone could achieve so much at such a young age, or that he (Nathan) went out and "did it"?....what?

And for the record, I'm fine thanks for asking though. :)

FFS

I was being sarcastic when I said Someone could have knowledge / experience than me ? And could possibly have acheived something more than me ? I don't believe it...

I believe Nathan achieved what he has said, I don't find it hard to believe at all.

I hope this satisfies you and we can leave it without another post

:eek:

FFS

I was being sarcastic when I said Someone could have knowledge / experience than me ? And could possibly have acheived something more than me ? I don't believe it...

I believe Nathan achieved what he has said, I don't find it hard to believe at all.

I hope this satisfies you and we can leave it without another post
Ohhhhhh I get it....you were being sarcastic.....derrr.....okay thanks jaycee (I wouldn't have guessed that in a milion years). :rolleyes:

Cheers :)

Its not a full moon so it must be the alignment of all the plants causing
all these attacks on everyone on this forum lately.

I'm staying away from the other tread.

Hi Nathan,

Brilliant stuff.

So $1000 a week after all expenses. Is that in line with your expectations from 34 properties? Is that more or less than what you had anticipated when you started out? How do you see this cash-flow changing in 5 or perhaps 10 years time?

Well done and thanks for sharing.

Hi Orangestreet,

It is on track with initial goals set when I was 18.

They were 10 properties and $1000pw cf+ by age 30.

I could have much higher cf but I have a portion of more costly stock which affects this figure. If I sold down some, and reconfigured I could make it more attractive, but for myself I dont need this and I am working on buying more property not selling it :)

Think of it this way If one has rent of $200pw and you put it up 10%pa thats $20pw extra cashflow (not much hey?) but times that by 10x properties thats $200pw or $10,400pa. x that by 3 thats over $30kpa increased cashflow for increasing rents $20pw each.

I am a very aggressive investor and at one point of consolidation phase for me I will juggle the numbers to be much higher but at present its not my objective.

Also reminding $50k is really before I get out of bed. I do have other interests such as my businesses, renovation/resales (occassionally), DVD sales (coming soon) and launch of a couple books (coming soon).

These will overpower property income soon, but for me to be open and disclose what this will do for me? It is for a financing reason, as once you have a large income from rent (in my case to tune of $500,000pa) banks feel one is too rent reliant, and want supporting income + I want to buy some luxuries in life, so I am open about that side of things. Books etc which are very hard work to write, produce and publish do have an end goal of being on shelves becoming passive income so its all around the lifestyle i wish to create. I have no fear in talking of this stuff, and know I am genuinely helping others in the right direction with information delivered in a basic, simple how to style without the big hype and fancy things many educators like to promote.

The property income is the big thing, everyting else is for fun and I will always talk of it as that, its fun to do, its fun to talk about and its onlt for the fun things in my life. Property in 10 years for me will be producing passive income of $500,000 pa and this will be residential property, basic bread and butter style.

Many will ask how, many will doubt it, but I have always remained committed to my goals and will use this post as a measuring stick in 2021.

Lets say 100 properties, not hard task... and then I bump all rents up $100pw over next 10 years (id really expect them to double but $100 is ok) thats $100 x 100 or $10,000pw without getting out of bed. :) Now were talking, as strength comes in numbers.

Hope this helps. :)

Nathan,

Thanks for your considered reply. I am sure you will reach your goal with time to spare. All the best mate. Look forward to hearing from you in the future too.

OS

Well done Nathan,

Very inspiring. Do you think you will always stick with residential, or at some point give shares/com prop a try?

Regards Jason.

Lets say 100 properties, not hard task... and then I bump all rents up $100pw over next 10 years (id really expect them to double but $100 is ok) thats $100 x 100 or $10,000pw without getting out of bed. :) Now were talking, as strength comes in numbers.

Hope this helps. :)

Now.... where was I saying it's not all Maths.....:eek:

Learn something everyday....you'll get there I'm sure of it Nathan.

Hi Nathan,

Well done!!!

Just curious, how you have managed interest rates in your portfolio to date, ie. how much of your borrowings are fixed vs. variable, what is the lowest discounted variable rate you have, what is the highest rate you are paying, how many banks do you use and which has the majority of your loans... ?

I find that this aspect of a residential property portfolio is often missed in discussions like this where the focus is on the gross or net asset position...

Also, with 3.5M equity generating 52k pa net cash flow (?pre-tax), have you considered shares or commercial property as more effective ways of generating a higher net cash flow position with less hassle/greater passivity, or do you prefer to stick with bread and butter residential... ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
It is for a financing reason, as once you have a large income from rent (in my case to tune of $500,000pa)

Quick numbers

2.5million debt @ 7.2% interest = 180k

500k rent 6million portfolio = 8.33% yield minus 1.5% for expenses = 410k nett rent.

410k(nett income) - 180k (interest) = $230,000 per annum income or $4423 per week. $3,423 more then what you quoted on 2UE.

This post contains none of my opinion, only numbers

Regards,

RH

Back