3 in Bathroom Ceiling Thingies

Listen to ST?, they only heat you if you are in the path of the radiant heat. They are good in small rooms but not that good in a large area.

They work best as a 'booster' as you step out of the shower in a small bathroom that is normally heated to a comfortable level. For best effect do not have the fan running at the same time!

Due to the way they work, they also heat the top of your head much more than your toes..... unless you do handstands in the bathroom....

Cheers,

The Y-man

Olly

I just did a really foolish thing for you. My ceilings are 8ft high. My ensuite has a two light heater (I guess the same as yours), so I squatted down approx 1ft to give the feeling of a 9ft ceiling. While standing upright my head was very warm, but after squatting, not very warm at all.

So anyway, because this felt so strange, I thought I would do it in my main bathroom which has a 4 way version. At normal height, too hot to stand under, and at a squatted height still very warm.

Maybe due to your ceiling height, a 4 heater light may be more what you are looking for.

Anyway, I had at laugh at my own expense tonight. You know - small things amuse.......

Kinga

Olly

I just did a really foolish thing for you. I squatted down approx 1ft to give the feeling of a 9ft ceiling.

Anyway, I had at laugh at my own expense tonight. You know - small things amuse.......

Kinga

Well, I was amused too! :p Thanks for trying.

Olly

last time i had this problem the h/bulbs were not touching the fittings properly try 2 screw them in a little bit tighter.

Back