A Big Thank you to the Moderators

Having enjoyed a great year in property investment at the end of my 5th year in property investment journey, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all the moderators that moderate this forum.

Unlike other investment forums this is one of a kind without annoying adverts, banner ads and other links that compromise the integrity of a not-for-profit forum and un-biased quality advice.

The moderators spend a lot of time sifting through the posts and do this on a voluntary basis whilst still involved in their respective jobs, business ventures and other personal/ family commitments.

I attribute my success to a great part in building my portfolio to this forum and the great advice that I really needed and found at the start in 2002. The subsequent network of other property investors that I formed off the back of this forum is priceless.

Thanks to all of you (Ruby, Joanna, Geoff W, asy, ani, Rolf Latham, Peter 14.7, Sim, Les and Y-man) for moderating this forum and helping a lot of newbies and experienced investors alike to participate, share and provide invaluable support to the somersoft investment community.

Merry Christmas to all of you and a very happy new year !

Harris

Thanks, Harris, for being the first to thank those who make this fantastic resource available to all of us.

Not forgetting, of course, Jan and Ian Somers!

Three Cheers for all involved with the behind-the-scenes work at Somersoft Forum

Best Wishes for Christmas to everyone here and a safe, happy and prosperous New Year

Happy Christmas

Kristine

Thank you Harris and others

I'm a very new one but the long serving ones (or is that long suffering!) need a big round of applause for what they have done to date:)

yes - they do a great job and have my upmost respect. you guys (and gals) are really appreciated, even if we don't say it all the time.

sort of like being a parent, really.

Thanks to all of you (Ruby, Joanna, Geoff W, asy, ani, Rolf Latham, Peter 14.7, Sim, Les and Y-man)
Good one Harris,also a big thankyou to the people who pay the money to run this site,Jan-Ian Somers without them we would be all lost:)..
..willair..

sort of like being a parent, really.
And some of the time it feels like having lots of children. :D

But thanks guys, and a huge thanks to Jan and Ian because none of us would be here if it wasn’t for them.

I’d also like to thank everyone for helping me get through some very trying times. Somersoft is a wonderful community……we need to treasure it!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Yep, thanks guys! This forum is the positive, respectful place it is as a result of your thankless efforts. We very much appreciate the work you do!!

Cheers,
Michael.

Somersoft is a great resource and learning opportunity; thankyou to everyone.

Special thanks Ruby for 51 answers to 51 (repetitive) questions on how to upload photos.

The color button I found on my own. :)

Thanks, Harris, for being the first to thank those who make this fantastic resource available to all of us.

Not forgetting, of course, Jan and Ian Somers!

Three Cheers for all involved with the behind-the-scenes work at Somersoft Forum

Best Wishes for Christmas to everyone here and a safe, happy and prosperous New Year

Happy Christmas

Kristine

Couldn't have put it better

Ho, Ho, Ho
a big thank-you to everyone involved!

Thanks everyone.

I think I speak for all the mods when i say that we do appreciate a thanks once in a while...(but we certainly don't expect it - we mod because we want to, and because we want to give back to a great community that has given us all so much).

I know that i have enjoyed being a member of the forum for that last 6 (maybe) years, both learning from everyone and helping as many as possible; and I certainly look forward to continuing to learn and help, as well as having some fun along the way and meeting some great people.

but, as has previously been said, the biggest thanks must go to the Ian and Jan for making this resource available to us, and for bringing together so many like-minded individuals.

and lastly, thanks must also be extended to all the members that contribute to this community. Afterall, if it wasn't for the members, the forum wouldn't exist!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thank you for doing such a great job!

I don't know any other property forums, never felt the need to search for others because Somersoft is the best!

I raise my glass and tip my hat...

a big thanks to you all!!!!

May santa bring you something extra special for all your hard work boys and girls :rolleyes:

cheers
UC:D

Thanks Mods,

Such a clean and friendly forum: no swearing, no personal attacks, no ads with pretty women or fart buttons to press (I have to go to GHPC for all that nonsense :D) - just good clean property investing talk!

Back