a good business or morally wrong?

IT's the model being setup to hunt for these which implies that targets would be searched for, then targetted

Just like ringtone companies target teenagers who have access to their parents mobile. It's all market research and targeted marketing, baby.

Cheers
Greg

I think Don Angel summed it up best....
Everyone in business is fair game, even the stupid.
It's obvious that your fell guilty about having or making money.
That's ok, it's not for everybody.

You ask these questions to Bayview. He seems to think that all Business deals are kosher and above board and that no-one has been taken advantage off....
You used the word "kosher" in your first post which means "according to jewish law".
I don't place a single iota of value on jewish law, nor consider it and yardstick of ethics.

Please tell me of an agreement or contract that was not signed by 2 consenting parties.
Who's fault is it if a person chooses not to read a contract and sign it?
Who's fault is it if a person chooses not to take legal advice when they are told to many times, but still don't and sign anyway without reading?
Who's fault is it if a person fudges his income to get a loan and then (shock horror) can't repay the loan?

That's what this is about.
And it's your choice to buy or not to buy whatever some else is selling.
And of course if they were'nt selling, then there'd be no buyer.

I think Don Angel summed it up best....

Everyone in business is fair game, even the stupid.
Or you tell yourself that you are playing a different game,when in fact all you need is to understand how to say one word.."NO"..or you know the difference between "Wolves and Sheep" sheep follow one another,where as Wolves hunt in packs and mate for life,the same as red belly black snakes:)..willair..

Back