ABC Financial Group

has anyone had any dealings with ABC (A Better Choice) Financial Group in Melbourne

Recommendations or otherwise?

Thanks in advance.
Fixit.

Never heard of them but assume they are just another MB company in competition with the rest of us.
I can't see an ACN or ABN on their site but of the the 2 listed under ASIC, 1 has been registered since 2006 and the other (differing ACN) has been diregistered. A search under "a better choice" confirms nothing except it shows up a few times but none currently registered.
On that would have to assume it's the 2006 mob so relative new. Site makes no mention of who works for them or how many MB's on board. This isn't to say that the MB/s aren't experienced but at the same time doesn't say they are.

The only thing that stands out with the site is that they like to use bold words in blue :D

Regards
Steve

Thanks Steve,
I also noticed a convenient lack of specific information and the bold letters on the web site. reason for the query is that we were contacted by them by phone, and did end up having a short sit down with one of their travelling sales people (oops I mean consultants). initially believing from the phone conversation that they were a financial advisor and / or mortgage broking co. who may be able to assist ensuring our loans and finances were structured correctly.
However, during the discussion, the subject came up about buying investment property, and that they apparently had properties for sale. Whether they have a hand in development, or just source from developers wasn't made clear. Their website makes no mention of this aspect of their business.
So I was just after some background before deciding whether to go further with them or not.

The IP's don't suprise me a bit. There are quite a few property development companies who have their own finance arms. I sometimes wonder where their loyalties lie. I actually mystery shopped one firm (as part of my role with aggregator) and was less than impressed by the way the look at writing finance. Their main aim was to make their job easier as as good as said they only used the one lender for most deals as they were faster. I guess "fast" is the most important thing when buying properties which aren't (most) yet available :confused:. Not bad for a company caliming the had over 30 lenders available, not to mention I had never used that particular lender even though I had them available.
One of us must be doing something wrong ;)

Regards
Steve

you guys are a joke

There are lots of companies doing the same thing. There are ligitimate investment firms marketing there services. Hello can you comprehend that. There's nothing dodgy about it. If someone is offering you immense wealth overnight that's when alarm bells should ring. For all you potential investors just doing your due dilligence that's fine...the fact is if your interested in property investment these firms are able through their buying power to obtain better deals, simple! You will always benefit from refinancing your original home loan obtained through one of the 4 big banks doesn't matter who you are or how rich you are. But the truth is once you refinance once its pointless to consider it again for sometime. What gets to me is everytime I read these post regarding 'has anyone heard of so'n'so' theres always some financial planner trying his hardest to put you off and then they do the exact same thing. One post I read went like this..."there all the same the spruik the knowledge is power crap and blah blah"...and ended the message he signed of like this: 'so'n'so financial legal services...putting power in your hands through education and knowledge' no **** he bagged a company called Premium and then ended it with the same message. Look people when investing money just like your health get more than one opinion shop around for the best deal. Financial planners make money from commissions..so every darn thing they suggest is going to make them commissions. They cold call prospects; the industry term is prospecting or they buy leads from the forms you fill out on some financial sites. At the end of the day "are you in control of your decisions." The internet community don't care about you love there out to make a dollar by trying to build rapport with you...you guys make me laugh. Give me your money!!!Cmon you can trust me I'll write something sweet and guide you all the way to my account...cmon you can trust me I'm a professional...hmm!

Wow!

Way to dig up a thread from three years ago and flame them... Or spam them... I'm still trying to work out which... :confused:

WOW.....I was here 3 years ago?

Thanks for your great input there Pilgrim. Hopefully you have some great stock there for investors. I believe interest is high in QLD developments at present.

Back