Adelaide Meeting 3.0

Hi All,

Unfortunately, I'll have to give the next few a miss as I'll be heading to San Francisco. I should return late July.

Take care,
Melissa

Hello from beachside Spain!

Obviously I'll be an apology for this one, but thanks for organising, Corey!

See you all in March :)

Erin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 75
I'm interested

I can't make it this Wednesday Feb 19 because I have a long-time regular gig on Wednesdays teaching flute and clarinet to a brother & sister.
However, I am prepared to reorganise their lesson for March and subsequent months, so please count me in from then.
Andy

It's a pity we couldn't all get you there, but it sounds like next month is going to be a big one.

Table is booked for tomorrow, if there's any last minuters just let me know. :)

Hello Adelaidians!

Well I'm back from a fabulous time in not-so-sunny Spain, and feeling right at home in not-so-sunny Adelaide! Big thank you to Corey for organising the February meeting.

I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 24th March, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hello Adelaidians!

Well I'm back from a fabulous time in not-so-sunny Spain, and feeling right at home in not-so-sunny Adelaide! Big thank you to Corey for organising the February meeting.

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi Adelaidians,

I've had a couple of messages saying that the 24th doesn't really work. I'm happy to change it to the 31st if that works better. If I get three messages voting for the 31st I'll change it.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi Guys, Danny here.
I am getting back into r/e investing and came across your group.
I will be able to get to the 31st of march meeting if it goes ahead.

see you then.

Danny

Hello Adelaidians!

Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.​

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi All,

Due to popular demand, the next Adelaide meeting will now be:

Monday 31st March, 6.30pm

All the same RSVPing and invitation details in the quote above still stand.

Hope to see you all soon!

Erin.

Back