Adelaide PM recommendations and fee structures

Hi all,

Anyone got recommendations for Adelaide PM and can provide me with an idea of their fee structures please?

Thanks to Lil_skater I'm aware of a couple and know their services/fee structures; just doing my own DD and want to contact a few before I decide.

Thanks!

Ray White Northgate 7.7% very happy with service provided, have recommend others on SS to them who also said great service.

Denise looks after the rental side of things, she will put assign you a PM. I've had 2 in the ~3 years with them, both have been great.

Her husband, Paul looks after sales side of the business (also very good sales agent).

Denise looks after the rental side of things, she will put assign you a PM. I've had 2 in the ~3 years with them, both have been great.

Her husband, Paul looks after sales side of the business (also very good sales agent).

Hi Brady,

Are you able to PM me their details too because I'm about to settle a property in Adelaide and would like to shop around for PMs, the ones I've spoken to they are range around 8.8% which I find very high considering my NSW regionals only charging me 6% and QLD regionals at 7%

Also Brady if you can also pass on your solicitor's details to me that would be great as my solicitor never done SA before and he's not confidence to do it at this stage when he's super busy with other stuffs.

If you don't mind PM me how much you paid as well that would be fantastic. :cool:

Cheers!!!

Hi sumterrance,

I've created a spreadsheet outlining all the charges for 4 PM services I've contacted now. (It won't give you an annual cost but I think it'll show good comparisons)
If you PM me with your email add I can send it to you ;).

Mind if I ask if you bought this Adelaide property sight unseen or flew to buy? How did you find the process of doing all that?

Cheers!

Hi Brady,

Are you able to PM me their details too because I'm about to settle a property in Adelaide and would like to shop around for PMs, the ones I've spoken to they are range around 8.8% which I find very high considering my NSW regionals only charging me 6% and QLD regionals at 7%

Also Brady if you can also pass on your solicitor's details to me that would be great as my solicitor never done SA before and he's not confidence to do it at this stage when he's super busy with other stuffs.

If you don't mind PM me how much you paid as well that would be fantastic. :cool:

Cheers!!!

Sorry just noticed this post now. PM sent.

Hi Brady,

While you're online, mind if I ask who's your contact for B&P in Adelaide?

Also, any contact for solicitor please? (I've seen several threads before, they're all conveyancers, I'm a newbie so wonder whether having someone to give legal advice if required will be better than a conveyancer.)

Thanks!!

Hi Brady,

While you're online, mind if I ask who's your contact for B&P in Adelaide?

Also, any contact for solicitor please? (I've seen several threads before, they're all conveyancers, I'm a newbie so wonder whether having someone to give legal advice if required will be better than a conveyancer.)

Thanks!!

Only have a good contact for building, doesn't do pest.

I use a conveyancer when purchasing, could potentially be worthwhile getting specific legal advise from a solicitor seperately. But for the purchase a conveyancer would be good for the purchase.

Conveyancers - M H Critchley 08 82649999 - Lyon Conveyancing 08 82652900 - Eckermann Steinert 08 82806108 - Houtermans Horner 08 82615399 - Tony Severino 08 82647555

Back