Advertised rental price

I've had offers higher than the price advertised, of course as a landlord I would want the highest possible price.

Can I actually change the rental price once advertised in the advertisement? and also now that offers have been higher than the original , can I still negotiate with the prospect tenant for a higher rental price?

Thank you

Of course you can change the add but make sure it's justifiable otherwise you may be waiting weeks for a tenant.

Do you mean that a tenant has offered higher and you will ask for more than that? Does the person fit the criteria you want for a tenant? If so why not take their offer? If they are offering because they are not good prospects then maybe the price is right. Did you say offers? as in multiple? Then maybe it's too cheap? If you know the area your questions should be answered by that.

Just noticed Liverpool. I know demand there is pretty high so not surprised. I'd go for the good tenant over getting an extra $10. In the long run a good long term tenant will save more than that.

I was offered more by tenants once. They checked out OK so I said yes. They've been great tenants for years.

The tenant has offered a higher price and I have told the new applicants that what i have been offered but I haven't changed the price placed in the internet ad, I've just changed it to price on application.

Back