Advice needed on helping sell a distressed property

You have been given excellent advice so far. On top of previous practical advice like hire agents who include commission in their fees, you have been repeatedly asked to put the detaisl of the property here.

What more is needed?

Step 1) Post details up here in the odd chance someone might be interested
Step 2) Call agents up, explain that an all inclusive commission is needed.
Step 3) Decide on which agent to pick
Step 4) List property

Perhaps Macca can give some advice on who the better local agents are.

Do you mean they cant extract equity because of their servicability? Ie cant pay for the top up even if it sorts their medical bills out?

Cheers
They're no longer living in Australia and they're self employed. They cannot borrow the money and they can't manage their mortgage any more either.

You have been given excellent advice so far. On top of previous practical advice like hire agents who include commission in their fees, you have been repeatedly asked to put the detaisl of the property here.

What more is needed?

Step 1) Post details up here in the odd chance someone might be interested
Step 2) Call agents up, explain that an all inclusive commission is needed.
Step 3) Decide on which agent to pick
Step 4) List property

Perhaps Macca can give some advice on who the better local agents are.

Agreed on the excellent advice! I'm actually overwhelmed by how helpful people are here. I'm trying to get all the details from them so I can put something up and hope to have it in the next day or so. I've already told them to call some more agents and don't know if they have followed through on that yet. I haven't spoken to them since Friday evening.

Back