Advisor in Perth?

Hi, My partner and I are looking at buying our first IP early next year and we are wondering if anybody could recommend any property advisors in Perth?

What would you hope they'd do for you?
What would it take for you to know the foundations to be able to make your own property decisions?

What would you hope they'd do for you?
What would it take for you to know the foundations to be able to make your own property decisions?

We would just like to know what the next step should be?

Our current income is approximately 300k gross per year, we would have paid off 20% of our ppor by the end of the year/early next year and we predict the property would have gone up by approximately $20000 by this time.

So whats next? Unit or house? Development potential? Should we be negative gearing to reduce our tax? How much of a deposit do we need to save? We would like to go down the renovate/develop path but don't know if we should work our way up with cheaper properties or go for a big one? Any tips and tricks we should know about i.e pre paying tax? (only found out about that one the other day), What tax deductions can we make?

We just don't know where to start. Our first goal is to get 20% paid off our ppor then refinance to get guarantor off the loan. So that will be happening within the next 6 months but we wanna start making plans for the next move so we can get researching and make adjustments accordingly to reach that goal.

Colin Rice from this forum is a good finance person on the West Coast - couldn't hurt to get in touch with him to go over scenarios.

He'll also have some recommendations for allied professionals in the industry

Cheers

Jamie

Back