After the divorce

Nice one Macca, good laugh.

He received 3 marriage propsoals - hope they were all chicks. :D

BTW - how was it that you were looking for wedding dresses???? :p

Something you're not telling us :eek:

GarryK

Nah, the dress fits too well - it's got to be She Herself the ex-bride in the photos, tats and all. It's just like in the Cornflakes ad - the dress still fits after all of these years! :cool:

Pity the Texas Cheerleader hairdo is not highlighted in the photos though. Wonder if it's at all like the Mullet hairdo that graces some of our Li'l Ozzie charmers? [Not being rude to a particular gender, the Mullet or Camaro cut, is non-gender specific]

Clever girl though, to think of using this elaborate cover to get more dough for the recycled dress. :p

She looks strong too, should be able to handle the floor sander after putting the dress money down as a deposit on an IP.

Last edited:
If you can wear it, put in a great tagline, and get a little publicity, why not?

Though, from the article, it seems there may be doubt on the buyer's ability to purchase.

yeah Fredo,

definitely a size 12, when I buy shoes I drive them crazy...................now that's another topic for a poll.

Acey, you're the poll addict, run a poll on the size shoes that men wear, the large sizes always sell out first. Some shops don't even stock shoes above size 10, a mate of my son's wears size 14 and most of his mates wear at least 11's, we are being disciminated against. :D

Aceyducey said:
LPlate,

Were you joking?

It is a guy in the shots - his name is Larry King.

No elaborate coverup.

Cheers,

Aceyducey
Aceyducey
Yes, I had my tongue firmly in my cheek. The dress was a bit of a shock, it could fit a quarter horse.

As an aside, I find the whole bride concept quite ridiculous.
Have a good day.
Lplate

Macca said:
we are being disciminated against. :D

You and me both...

Most shops sell up to women's size 10

Some stock 11's

Even fewer stock 12's (and you pay a premium...)

I have a size 13 foot. :(

There are two shops in SEQ that I have found that stock my size shoes, and both are on the sunshine coast.

When will manufacturers come to grips with the fact that foot sizes, on the whole, are increasing!!!

Gee I'd love to be able to buy a pair of shoes for $25, like in K-Mart... (Even $75, OK... even $125 would be nice... :eek:

asy :D

Australian Sizes but not Size Standards have Changed

Asy
You have a good point, my 10yr old son wears size 10 1/2 joggers.

I read somewhere that the standard for Australian people sizes had not been updated since around WW2 and this was causing problems in all areas of life.
Maybe if Govt members spent less time stroking Alan Jones they could hasten resolution of this problem.

The other interesting fact I read was that because many cars were originally designed in Asia the interior dimensions cannot be re-sized satisfactorily for Australian conditions. For instance, the seating height, distance from the dash etc cannot be totally overhauled because the door pillars, roof and so on were developed with smaller framed people sizes in mind.

Of course this does not explain why Falcons are built with a roof height that is far too low (IMHO Ford is still trying to force the supremely ugly Ford Taurus design onto Australia).
Lplate

Back