Amazing kid and very inspiring!!!

I used to hire a backhoe operator (Big Toe Backhoe) He was one of the first thelidemide babies and was born without arms. Amazingly dexterous operator using his feet and toes for all lifes work. He also ran a local recording studio. Thanks for posting.

You know these kids with disabilities bring to the table that arms and legs that don't have ,very special qualities indeed that us normal? ppl take for granted.My ex when i met her had a 4yr old son with cerebral palsy,the sun never set and the best 4yrs of my life.Oracle,that kid has the face of the brightest star and the attidude of moonwalkers!Cheers :)

I was asked (by the Thai Princess, no less.. just to do a bit of name dropping!! ;) to see a little girl, probably around 6 or 7 years old in Thailand last year, to assess/ measure for a powered wheelchair with special controls, who had no arms/ or legs.. just some residual toes coming straight from her thighs... so, physically more like Nick than the Korean boy...but she had the same attitude. She operated the joystick with her toes and turned it on/off with her thigh.
She didnt speak much english but I asked her if she wanted me to put a control at the back of the chair that the carers could operate....... NO!! was her very clear answer in English!! She was going to operate that thing herself and not with any help.
It is always great to see children like these overcome their obstacles and be independent, or at least participating. One of the big reasons I love working in this area!

Live 2 live-W1llPoW3R

NO!! was her very clear answer in English!! She was going to operate that thing herself and not with any help.
It is always great to see children like these overcome their obstacles and be independent, or at least participating. One of the big reasons I love working in this area!
Kudos pennyk,your an angel!

Kudos pennyk,your an angel!

Not really Spades....
but it is a fulfilling job, and I'm fortunate to found something that I enjoy, that I'm good at and that is helping people at the same time.
Not that I do that many assessments these days... but its kind of like falling off a bike, you dont forget how to do it!

I watched those clips and had a cry. I really am a big sook.

What amazed me, apart from just watching them, was how touched the school students were by Nick Vujicic but how disgusting were some of the comments under the second link. What a shame those types of comments are allowed to stay on Youtube.

Shine the Light and watch them scatter

Just amazing...soooo positive.

Really makes me treasure my on three that much more

Back