Analysis Paralysis!

The question is-is she buying it for more or less than six years ago?

Nothing worse than being proven right by not making a decision.

Oh... she will not be buying :D. She is a tyre-kicker and will not make a decision.

But price-wise, asking price is higher than six years ago by around $40K.

Oh... she will not be buying :D. She is a tyre-kicker and will not make a decision.

But price-wise, asking price is higher than six years ago by around $40K.

I have a lot of patience for tyre kickers in property. Since it is such a massive investment, you really need to feel truly happy with your decision. Otherwise there are many miserable years ahead.

Analysys paralysis! never had it! phew!

::cool:
I made my investment decisions like this
1. Get a job (one the bank liked)Usual job as a community artist would never cut the mustard
2.Work there for 3 months
3 Apply for loan. Cant imagine that happening now, but i am talking about 2006
4. Buy cute house with tenant...
5. increase rent in 6 months.
etc
I mad a few mistakes tax wise but making them definitely helped me to learn!
Cheers
SeafordSunshine

I have a lot of patience for tyre kickers in property. Since it is such a massive investment, you really need to feel truly happy with your decision. Otherwise there are many miserable years ahead.

It's okay if she is not dragging me around to look at the places she will never, ever buy. She did that when looking for the last place, ten years ago. She refused to call an agent's mobile number from her home phone due to the "exorbitant cost" of calling a mobile phone :rolleyes:, but was happy to use my mobile phone to call them from the car :eek:

Aaahh.....the what ifs:

1. What if the property market crashes?
2. What if I have a bad tenant?
3. What if the vacancy rates increase?
4. What if IR rise?
5. What if I lose my job?

These are the easy things to mitigate...the hard thing is to have the intestinal fortitude research and make a decsion to buy a property. This is why over 90% of people only ever get 1 IP!

The other silly excuses I get are:

1. You have been lucky.
2. You earn a good salary.
3. You don't have kinds.

The part what really get my goat is when someones asks for helps and then proceeds to argue why your advice won't work? :eek:

Like is about choices....you just have to chose a direction and take action. This is the secret riches.

Back