Another Canberra meet??

Well due to circumstances I missed out on the last meet up, so who wants to do another one? :) I am dying to put faces (and names) to login names ;)

Will this be an evening thing during the week or one the weekend? My weekends are very limited and I am not available at all on the weekend of 26-27 Sep.

What is the preference - after hours during the week (ie dinner event) or weekend?

Thanks

g

hi all,

ok we'll go for a weekend then. This weekend is ok for me (except for sunday afternoon) but maybe this weekend is too short notice, the following weekend is no good for me at all. I have no idea for the weekend after that as i haven't looked that far ahead yet (is the long weekend?)

Thanks

g

I haven't been the most active poster but I've been reading up each day. I'm keen to meet up. I might even have my first IP in Queanbeyan locked in by then (hoping to exchange this week!).

Well why don't we meet up toward the end of Oct on a weekend sometime - that would give everyone enough time to decide if they can come or not.

Craig - are you still happy to volunteer your place? :) Otherwise we can arrang to meet elsewhere.

still waiting to here from some other canberra people (I know there are alot more out there).

yes sure i am, i adore you people , its the only bunch of weirdos, that will talk to me , besides the other weirdo's of corse, lol..

Oct 24 Saturday Night

Hi All,

Can I just suggest Oct 24, Saturday 6:30pm or 7:00pm or 7:30pm?

Put your hand up if it suits you. Otherwise we change the date if most of you can not make it.

What you guys think?

Cheers

Will

sorry cannot do Oct 24th. I'm outta town that weekend (again).

But the weekend before or after is good for me.

FWIW - I'm outta town every second weekend.

Thanks

g

Back