Another New Scam

This one must be doing the rounds, got this email this morning, seems to be sent from one of my friend's email address, not sure how these scammers manage to do this???

Hello,

I am sorry for reaching you rather too late due to the situation of things right now.My family and I had a trip visiting Kharkov Ukraine,everything was going on fine until last night when we got attacked by some unknown gunmen. All our money,phones and credit cards was stolen away including some valuable items, It was a terrible experience but the good thing is that they didn't hurt anyone or made away with our passports.
We have reported the incident to the local authorities and the consulate but their response was too casual, we were ask to come back in 2 weeks time for investigations to be made proper,But the truth is we can't wait till then as we have just got our return flight booked and is leaving in few hours from now but presently having problems sorting out our bills here and also getting a cab down to the airport, Right now we're financially strapped due to the unexpected robbery attack, Wondering if you can help us with a quick loan to sort out our bills and get back home. All we need is (2,850 AUD) I promise to refund you in full as soon as I return home hopefully tomorrow or next. write back now to let me know what you can do.

This is the latest scam I've just come up with

Dear fellow rich person,

I am Lazy!
I want money because I dont want to work
I am Lazy!
I want money because I have expensive tastes but not enough education/qualifications/intelligence to get a job to support this
I am Lazy!
I want to sit on my butt and do nothing and get money
I am Lazy!
Therefore, can I have $50,000 per year, I promise I will pay it back when I can

oh and btw I am Lazy!

Yours Sincerely

TMNT

any takers?

Dear fellow rich person,

I am Lazy!
I am Lazy!
I want money because I have expensive tastes but not enough education/qualifications/intelligence to get a job to support this
I am Lazy!
I am Lazy!

oh and btw I am Lazy!

Yours Sincerely

TMNT

any takers?

I'm pretty sure the federal government fall for it every time.

I got one recently in the post from Spain ("you have won the lottery"). The scammers must get a few hits if they can afford to pay international postage. Don't know how they got my name and address.

Dear fellow rich person,

I am Lazy!
I am Lazy!
I am Lazy!
I am Lazy!

oh and btw I am Lazy!

Yours Sincerely

TMNT

any takers?

There are also tenant scammers..... a recent unpleasant scenario

My non paying drop kick tenant who I eventually evicted and unfortunately I got stuck with having to store his furniture etc. phoned me one week later asking me if I could please return his furniture etc and just to send him an invoice??? WTF:eek:

My non paying drop kick tenant who I eventually evicted and unfortunately I got stuck with having to store his furniture etc. phoned me one week later asking me if I could please return his furniture etc and just to send him an invoice??? WTF:eek:

Tell ex tenant to pay up otherwise cinders get dumped on their front lawn. Don't you wish we could do something like that.

Yes, they should have said they were in Bali. Everybody knows somebody who has been there or may be planning to go there (goodness knows why). And if they asked for less money they would have a much better strike rate.

Tell ex tenant to pay up otherwise cinders get dumped on their front lawn. Don't you wish we could do something like that.

Datto, if only.
That's not the end of the ugly story, I stored his crap for 3 months and then he did not want any of it as he did not have time to pick it up cos he now has a job. We had to dispose of everything, including photos of his children, letters etc. so $400 later

Good riddens

Back