Any Coin collectors here?

Hi guys
today i picked up 2 ten rubles coins.

Are they any good if i sell them to the coin collection shop?

Anyone here wanna make me an offer?

:)

Spare a talent for an old ex-leper.

Did you say: "ex" leper?

That's right sir; 15 years behind the bell, and PROUD of it!

I collect coins (prefer notes though).

I especially love the $1 & $2 variety, can't get enough of em';)

Regards
Marty

What's superscribed? I have $100 of $2 notes in numerical order, mint condition. Don't know how much they're worth. Have had them for around 20 yrs.

these things are a pain IMO, not unlike stamps. have collections of stamps but what to do with them... is the elusive winner in there? who knows?? and if you sent them off for appraisal you can be sure that the threepence 1721 overstamped black duck would mysteriously disappear. i know most stamp collections from the 80's would be best used as stamps i.e stuck on the front of enevlopes and posted.

What's superscribed? I have $100 of $2 notes in numerical order, mint condition. Don't know how much they're worth. Have had them for around 20 yrs.

If inflation runs at around 3% per year, and you've had them for 20 years, then they are worth around...80c each?

Just kidding.

Skater, be very careful how you handle them. The slightest crease or finger mark will tell against them.

Looking at an old McDonald's a Phillips/Wheeler unc note is worth $40 but a Johnston/Fraser one is only $5, unless it has an LQG last prefix, then it's $30.

Dealers would not give you those prices though. LOL

Skater, be very careful how you handle them. The slightest crease or finger mark will tell against them.

Looking at an old McDonald's a Phillips/Wheeler unc note is worth $40 but a Johnston/Fraser one is only $5, unless it has an LQG last prefix, then it's $30.

Dealers would not give you those prices though. LOL

OK, so how would I go about getting a good price for them?

I also have some of the first polymer $10 notes that came out. Working at a bank when a lot of these changes were being made, I considered it could be worth my while saving some of them. Oh, I have some of the last $1 notes printed too, not many, 10 of them I think.

I have one of the first polymer notes too... I got it the day they were released. But they recalled them all as there was a problem, I think you could rub something off.
Anyway, I still have the one from the first day of circulation.
Is it worth more because they recalled them?? And sent out new ones.

I have one of the first polymer notes too... I got it the day they were released. But they recalled them all as there was a problem, I think you could rub something off.

Working as a teller, you saw a lot of them & yes, there is an area where it rubs off. Mine are still new. Haven't touched them in years.

I have a bunch of US Silver Dollars. All counterfeit :D

If anyone wants one for the novelty value just drop me an email.

I know very little about notes but my 2002 McDonald's says the AAA prefix $1 is worth $1,000 if uncirculated.

Once you have clearly identified the note I would suggest eBay.

Thanks Black spider. My experience of Ebay is that it is great for purchasing things at below market price. Not so great, however, when trying to get a good price.

My Mum has a few coins and special editions from when the Queen used to come out on tours etc . Also some older stuff that my grandfather had collected that we don't know much about ... It's all sitting around in an old card board box at the top of a cupboard .I suppose it may as well stay there .

Back