Anybody into Kayaking?

Very odd question for a property investment board, but is anybody into Kayaking?

If so, what do you know about the Hobie brand of kayaks with the mirage drive (foot pedal) system?

I've never kayaked before, but these strike me as great toys for fishing in estuaries and sheltered bays / ports.

Anybody used one? I've seen them on the internet decked out with fish finders, GPS, the works!

Very odd question for a property investment board, but is anybody into Kayaking?

If so, what do you know about the Hobie brand of kayaks with the mirage drive (foot pedal) system?

I've never kayaked before, but these strike me as great toys for fishing in estuaries and sheltered bays / ports.

Anybody used one? I've seen them on the internet decked out with fish finders, GPS, the works!

Kayak fishing is growing in popularity, I often see loads of them in the Cowan Creek system, recently the boat ramp at Apple Tree Bay was revamped and now includes a kayak ramp.

A mate has a hobbie outback - all deck out as you mention - he is a mad fisherman, regularly goes out at night targeting jew fish at Geroges River - Captain Cook Bridge.

Have looked at getting one myself - if you do a google search you could find a kayak fishing forum - lots of info and fishing reports etc.

i think one of my tenants is a kayak instructor or something but in western syd

Back