Anyone else a cpa affilate met a guy making 500k a day Insane!

A bit like blogs, I suspect. There would be millions of them out there and only a handful of bloggers would make a bit of pocket money. The number who make decent money would be incredibly small.

You would be suprised how many bloggers make a full time income

With the right advertisement ever watched a tv episode site and had to fill out a survey to get to the premium content:p maybe wanted to see a something on facebook but had to fill out a survey/offer. played a facebook game had to fill out an offer to get more coins/special items etc?

if you think cpa affilates make peanuts your simply wrong lol

With the right advertisement ever watched a tv episode site and had to fill out a survey to get to the premium content:p

ok ..i've read your posts and if your writing is making you money than good luck. But, in my eye and mind, your writing style leaves a lot to be desired.

If this is what is making you money then so be it. But the truth is, for those who enjoy and have taught the Queen's English, then your style leaves a lot to be desired.

If this is what the people are now reading and understanding, then heaven help us lovers of the English language.

g

You guys are too old. CPA is Cost Per Action, or in other words providing 'space' online for advertising. You then get paid per 'action', ie if a would-be client fills in a survey or takes a freetrial of a product.

This is most commonly done by writing articles on a subject that people might be wanting to know about. Get some advertising on it, and hope the article is good enough to be linked by other websites as this improves it's 'ranking' on google (as does improving certain elements of the website, more commonly known as SEO - Search Engine Optimisation).

If your stuff does well, more advertisers are likely to let you on board. And existing ones are likely to let you in on better promotions.

Back when I was a student I was writing a few articles for some cash (peanuts). You're much better off being the guy with the websites, though, as the original poster has demonstrated.

In saying all of this, anyone who can make a full time wage equivalent income out of it is a bloody genius with perhaps a sprinkle of luck.

What I don't write articles at all I just use another advertising source other then google and I aint no genius as has been pointed out on this forum several times:(
but have been making a full time income off CPA for awhile now

I also have many other things online such as website flipping etc

the writing articles is one method and post to ezine articles social bookmark sites etc this is old outdated and has lot's of competetion, it does still work if you know how to use a hot topic to get your article on top of ezine articles it's pretty simple to cash in on cpa with 10k eyeballs.

ok ..i've read your posts and if your writing is making you money than good luck. But, in my eye and mind, your writing style leaves a lot to be desired.

If this is what is making you money then so be it. But the truth is, for those who enjoy and have taught the Queen's English, then your style leaves a lot to be desired.

If this is what the people are now reading and understanding, then heaven help us lovers of the English language.

g

I'm not taking sides here at all but I fail to see what your point is regarding English. I failed English in Year 12 (was always a Maths/Physics student), yet have graduated tertiary qualifications, been paid for writing articles, lead a decent life etc. At work I need to use written and oral communication effectively to instruct clients. Therefore, English is extremely over rated.

I also choose to write on the forums that I regularly visit in proper English but can understand those that don't. An exception, and no offense intended, is GR whom I can't understand most times. He makes up for it in quality of content, though.

So I'm not even sure why you'd bring this up, given that James' posts are quite easy to read.

g

It's a forum I get paid to write, I triple check for paid assignments.
Posting on a forum is just giving my opinion, if you don't like my writing style on a forum: "Then simply ignore my posts"

I have seen much worse writing and grammer on this forum then my own.

Anyway I met the guy who made 500k a day look it up you can pm him on another forum wheather you believe me him anyone else is irrellavant:rolleyes:

or you can simply ring up neverblue and ask them

Cpa companies don't just let anyone promote there offers btw for a good reason.

I posted this thread to ask if anyone else as I do is running cpa offers I run several free 1 or 2 page offers with no credit cards etc for several cpa companies.

Not to be Judged on how I post you would think investors would be more open minded even if you only made an extra $100 a week and you must not be trying hard at all to make that out of cpa offers.
That's another house to put in the kitty.
It's alot easier then working for clickbank I should know I have also worked with clickbank since 2000

But they aren't, and I don't believe for a nanosecond that he makes a cent from writing.

Your right I don't you know why I make more then a cent and I don't do the writing anymore I used to make around $200 a day from writing now I don't as my writers,write for me..

This is not a discussion on how much I make or if my writing and grammer sucks,
You can ignore me if you like I don't mind I am sure such a well educated person like yourself ,would know how to put a forum member on ignore.
Then you would not have to read any of my posts and your problem would be fixed.

You guys bagging james' writing had me switch sides and start barracking for james.

Amadio, what exactly is so difficult to understand here :

Posting on a forum is just giving my opinion, if you don't like my writing style on a forum: "Then simply ignore my posts"

or here:

ever watched a tv episode site and had to fill out a survey to get to the premium content maybe wanted to see a something on facebook but had to fill out a survey/offer. played a facebook game had to fill out an offer to get more coins/special items etc?

You cant understand that ? your'e shitting me right ?

Maybe this is a generational thing. Who knows.

But try writing like that in the professional private and/or public sector worlds. You won't last long at all.

In the real world, ie non virtual, you need to be clear and concise. Try writing a proposal or a plan or even a report in that style and you'll get it thrown back at you.

Yes - you may be making money now or you may be farming it out to writers in India, but is it something you can sustain? Is it an income that the banks will loan you money against?

g

gg,

So what if the income he gets is none of those things you asked i.e susrtainable / something the bank would lend against ?

Are you saying you don't understand his writing style or his content? If it's the former then it's a simple case of you needing glasses. The latter is very understandable as majority of people wouldn't have heard of such topics previously.

Maybe this is a generational thing. Who knows.

But try writing like that in the professional private and/or public sector worlds. You won't last long at all.

In the real world, ie non virtual, you need to be clear and concise. Try writing a proposal or a plan or even a report in that style and you'll get it thrown back at you.

Yes - you may be making money now or you may be farming it out to writers in India, but is it something you can sustain? Is it an income that the banks will loan you money against?

g

My bank does lend against the income FYI they generally do once you have been in business for 2yrs online/offline etc.
Most lenders couldn't care less where you get your money once you have an established relationship with them the more they can get away with lending you the better as long as you keep paying them.
it's like saying you can't lend on a positively geared property which if you have been buying property long enough you know this is simply not true.

There is more then just banks to go to once you know you can sustain a decent wage working from home etc and show proof of your earnings ever heard of a low doc etc.

Are you saying you don't understand his writing style or his content? If it's the former then it's a simple case of you needing glasses. The latter is very understandable as majority of people wouldn't have heard of such topics previously.

Thanks,
dtraeger2k

That's exactly why I asked if anyone else was promoting cpa offers

many members of money making forums know what CPA is and alot of them are making a motza running cpa campaigns
I know some others on somersoft also make money from forex,
building websites,writing articles etc.

I have met the guy and am a well known member on some of the worlds top money making forums.

Of course I haven't made the said 500k a day yeah right if I did I would buy some of the 2mill and above commercial properties with 15% return for cash.

I thought some SS investors may be interested as the more you make the more property you can buy or simply helps the neg cashflow properties.

Just sharing a simple method I am using to make a bit of extra cash it's probably not as easy as going and mowing lawns though I suppose.
If you have no idea of how to use advertising companies.

With that said you can't Just signup to be a cpa affilate and get accepted if you think it's that easy go ahead and try you will be rejected.
I work for several....

Last edited:
... and I hope you realise that the whole Acai Berry thing is largely a scam. Yes, the berry exists, yes it does have some health benefits (in largely the same way many other berries do - this one is particularly good in that regard) ... but it doesn't do most of the things the adverts claim it does (weight loss without exercise, etc).

The way people make money from it is usually via what is termed "Rebills" in the industry.

The way it works is - they offer a scam product (Acai Berry, Google Money Tree, various other miracle weight loss products that don't actually work) ... backed up by phony testimonials and usually a fake celebrity endorsement (usually Oprah or similar).

They supposedly offer a full money back guarantee on the product, but if you read the fine print (often pale text on a white background which you are 99% likely to miss), you'll find you are actually signing up for an ongoing subscription service which is very very difficult to cancel once they have your credit card details. Similar to the mobile phone ringtone scams etc. Might only be $4.95 a month for some of them, but others will try and charge upwards of $99 per month to your credit card and will try to avoid stopping at all costs.

Most of these rebill scams won't get very far in Australia due to our consumer protection laws, but the prevalence of ringtone scams and 190 phone numbers show that the concept is alive and well here (although there have been crackdowns in recent years).

It was very interesting to hear one of the real "super affiliates", Zac Johnson talk about it when he was in Sydney a couple of weeks back for the Affili@Syd conference ... he really does make a lot of money from affiliate marketing ... and is rather disdainful of the dodgy guys who use scams like Rebills to make money. He certainly didn't make all his money overnight ... he's been an entrepreneur since he was in high school (selling cans of "soda" to the kids at school) and has continually refocussed his attention and efforts as the industry and markets changed (currently the hot thing is online dating sites he says!).

FYI - some coverage of local scams by the Australian government: http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/

You mean this zac right?

http://zacjohnson.com/how-i-made-86053838-profit-in-4-months/

:D seems like he made 60k in a month running cpa offers with neverblue he should of also been using maxbounty etc.
That would of been 120k optimized properly my offers go to free offers random page so instead of one offer I get usually up to 10 offers filled out:p with the lowest paying $3.25

I also disagree about the hard to cancel rebill I know of 2 acai free trial offers that do not rebill and if they are rebills and you don't know how to cancel you shouldn't have a credit card or be ordering anything online for that matter.

Have you tried acai berry if not how do you know it's a scam product and does not work?

Most vitamin/health products etc are typically a scam and the only way to find out if they work or not is to try them yourself it's easy to say something is a scam...

Last edited:
:cool:
You guys bagging james' writing had me switch sides and start barracking for james.

Amadio, what exactly is so difficult to understand here :

or here:

ever watched a tv episode site and had to fill out a survey to get to the premium content maybe wanted to see a something on facebook but had to fill out a survey/offer. played a facebook game had to fill out an offer to get more coins/special items etc?

You cant understand that ? your'e shitting me right ?

Thankyou Jaycee
For those interested I have changed my siggy link to play bingo free link this is 1 cpa offer btw...

Last edited:
Hey James,

I'm always on the computer and always looking at ways to earn a bit extra, even if it is $15 per hour.

Could you please give me the run down on how it works exactly?

Like where is the starting point and how much of your own money needs to be invested? Or is this 'creating money', then compounding it?

Also, what is your limiting factors for growth? Why are you only making a wage instead of a fortune? You started in 2000, is that right, so it takes 10years to build up to that amount?

How many hours are needed per week to replace a low income?

Cheers
Daniel

Last edited:
One Of my sites 1 week old gets 1000 unique visitors a day it cost me $2.50 to outsource the work to get the traffic.

The majority is from USA/Aus/UK and highly targeted.
I have lots of these types of sites once they have enough people I lock the content on new lets say things, they will do anything to get there hands on free.

It's pretty simple once you know what your doing:p

You lost me with that post James, it didn't answer any of my questions???

It may be easy if you know what your doing, by how do you do it ;)

Back