Anyone got their 900 bucks yet?

Just wondering if anyone has received a present from Kevin Rudd into their bank account yet.

I'm talking about the $900 for taxpayers which was supposed to start getting paid yesterday. Not the family payments etc.

If some was paid electronically yesterday it should have hit a fair few accounts by now. Don't know anyone who's got it yet though. I wonder if the banks etc are able to handle processing all these extra payments.

ummm - i got a strange $900 in my bank acc around 3 weeks ago. so assume that was it.

was totally shocked as we never get anything off the government (including a good nights' sleep) - but we are considered as only on one income, so i suppose that's why it turned up.

just plunked it on some bad debt.

ummm - i got a strange $900 in my bank acc around 3 weeks ago. so assume that was it.

That would have been one of the payments for families. The payments for all taxpayers earning < $100,000 are only being sent from the 6 April.

Edit: as you said, you probably got it due to being a single income family.

Stimulating Package

It will appear on your statement as "Stimulating Package" with a certain date and address. :)

Hope ya partner doesn't check the statements :p

I'd like to get stimulated! I work, but have too many losses, so I will have to stay unstimulated. Hubby won't get stimulated either.:( We might have to stimulate ourselves. The interest rate cuts are better anyway.:D

Still waiting... God I hope they don't post mine - we haven't updated our address with the taxman, but it should go in my bank.

Back