Anyone know good Queensland (Ipswich area) builders

Hi,

A couple of my friends are planning a subdivision up in the Ipswitch area.
As they are NSW based they've been having some problems qualifying a good QLD builder to build several new houses on the subdivision.

Can anyone recommend some good builders they should contact or have the time to chat with them about builders next weekend (2-3 Aug) when they're up in QLD speaking to local builders?

Thanks for any help available.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

AceyDucey,

Try John E Walker - don't know if he is still in the game, but he built my villa in Forest Lake in 1994, when he was the builder for Expo Homes (Expo now defunct but John Walker then started his own business around 1996 as John Walker Homes). Very good quality workmanship, very willing to tailor the home to your specifications, had some excellent tradesmen (particularly the tiler Arnie Jorgensen).

I think John Walker lived in Mikkelsen Rd Camira back then (not too far from Ipswich).

Regards

Try Deano @ G & P Builders. He's in Ipswich and he builds a good house. I know that he's like everyone else in the game here at present(FLAT OUT) so not sure how much help he can be.

Display home:
138 Kensington Drive
Flinders View 4305

32940766 Ph

You could try Neil Bryant as well. Not sure of his contact details but I've heard good things about him.

Jason

Back