Are internet trolls mentally stable?

Problem is when people post arguments that are not of whack (ie new ideas) and then being branded as trolls by people who are just too stubborn and old to entertain new idea.s

I just remember that SS is a “Property Investors Forum”.

The majority of the members are made up of investors in Property, People who wish to invest in property and those who want to make a dollar from these people.

If you are not one of these people you are swimming against the tide, you may even be classified as a troll.

To pose a counter argument, play devils advocate or suggest something different to the consensus view (whether it be right or not) is like standing up in a mosque in Iran and saying “How about that Jesus Guy, isn’t he awesome…”

So a lot of the “trolls” on here aren’t really by definition a troll, they just have a different view.

Just like arguing about evolution with a Christian fundamentalist is going to get you no where, I prefer to keep my views to myself and continue to lurk this forum on a daily basis.

I find SS a great way to keep my finger on the pulse of the Property market, just like I use HC to gauge what the mug punters are thinking about penny stocks.

To pose a counter argument, play devils advocate or suggest something different to the consensus view (whether it be right or not) is like standing up in a mosque in Iran and saying “How about that Jesus Guy, isn’t he awesome…”

No, IMO it is nothing like that.

From my experience on here, it's more akin to standing up in a mosque in Iran and saying "Allah sux...."

The trolls hardly ever offer an alternative such as "How about that Jesus guy" and they never detail exactly why they believe the Jesus alternative is better than the Allah guy and certainly never offer solid metrics to compare the two alternatives in a sensible and logical way.

They just leave it at "Allah sux cos the sky is turning dark. Anyone praying to Allah is therefore a fool."

Sunfish - you keep asking who are "they"....so they can defend themselves. What's the point ?? Everyone knows who they are, and aren't interested in listening to their "defence".

The people labelling the trolls have 100% made up their mind and aren't going to sway one inch, and the trolls have also made up their minds and aren't going to be swayed one inch.

What's the point....at no stage in the argument, shall anyone involved make a $ out of the conversation / argument.

From my experience on here, it's more akin to standing up in a mosque in Iran and saying "Allah sux...."

The trolls hardly ever offer an alternative such as "How about that Jesus guy" and they never detail exactly why they believe the Jesus alternative is better than the Allah guy and certainly never offer solid metrics to compare the two alternatives in a sensible and logical way.

They just leave it at "Allah sux cos the sky is turning dark. Anyone praying to Allah is therefore a fool."

Sunfish - you keep asking who are "they"....so they can defend themselves. What's the point ?? Everyone knows who they are, and aren't interested in listening to their "defence".

The people labelling the trolls have 100% made up their mind and aren't going to sway one inch, and the trolls have also made up their minds and aren't going to be swayed one inch.

What's the point....at no stage in the argument, shall anyone involved make a $ out of the conversation / argument.

So true! I guess that's why there is an option to "ignore" certain usernames. I don't really get why some people like to often argue with others. Are they trying to score browny points with the other people who like to do the same? What a waste of time!

So true! I guess that's why there is an option to "ignore" certain usernames. I don't really get why some people like to often argue with others. Are they trying to score browny points with the other people who like to do the same? What a waste of time!

I'm with you investor , what a waste of time. Can never be stuffed with any of it , probly why I've got no friends :eek:

I'm intrigued, Who are THEY? I'll stalk you till I get a response. :D

BTW Stalking is not an offense here. I've even been stalked by a moderator

Plse tell me if I'm on the list too , I'm pretty sure, I'd be on it, but I've been wrong so many times before.........

Tehe is no point Dazz, I think sunsifh was also suggsting that labvelling people trolls is useless

But I would still love to know (especially if it's obvious to eveyrone else and I'm left behind) if I'm one of the people Xenia sees as a troll or not cause of the way I repsond (to her) apparently).... No one will make a $ out fo this either, epecially me, but sometimes, it's worht finding out anyway :D

Last edited:
Xenia. Let's not be shy here. Why not name these "trolls" so they can defend themselves. I have no idea if I'm supposed to be outraged or not. :eek:

No names will be posted, as it's much more convenient have a big enemy called "they" or "those" and then demonize them and and create a war against the evil doers of darkness trying to contradict the voice of good & prosperity that says
"All you need to do is double your money 8 times".
Instead of pointing out to the exact person why you dont agree with them.
That's too much hard work and time consuming, even for someone with a self moniker of
bringing "extraordinary value" to RE investing.

Xenia lit the fire then left the building.

Xenia Presley? :D
That's the big difference you like so many others never came too this site to sell anything,most come to learn and give away for free their life experience and experience is not what has happened to you,experience is what you do with what has happened pure and simple..

Xenia lit the fire then left the building.

Xenia Presley? :D

I'm here, I'm here, but you'll need to enjoy my presence for just a few minutes. I'm going to love you and leave you again.

You guys are doing such an amazing job handling this discussion - I'll leave you to it.

Xenia works on projects that last for months at a time and I'm only here to stir the pot once every couple of months (I like to play and have some downtime between projects). Will be back again in about April/May. - you will NOT like what I'm working on ;)

The reason is that SS is distracting and when I work I need to work and focus, otherwise I'm just gaining status (good and bad) on SS and nothing that really counts. Time with my kids and that stuff that makes the world go round. moneeeeeey!

Back