Attention newbies!

Margret Lomas' new book - 20 Must Ask Question For Every Property Investor, is a must read.

She guides you through a systematic approach to researching property, detailing 20 crucial research steps before deciding on a property that you would like to buy. It allows you to unemotionaly choose a property that meets all the criteria of a sound investment. It also includes websites and information resourses where you can find free information and historical property data.

This book has given me the confidence to locate property myself without having to go to other people for advice, recommendation for hotspots etc.

Regards, Happy

Margret Lomas' new book - 20 Must Ask Question For Every Property Investor, is a must read.

She guides you through a systematic approach to researching property, detailing 20 crucial research steps before deciding on a property that you would like to buy. It allows you to unemotionaly choose a property that meets all the criteria of a sound investment. It also includes websites and information resourses where you can find free information and historical property data.

This book has given me the confidence to locate property myself without having to go to other people for advice, recommendation for hotspots etc.

Regards, Happy
Hi there Happy.

Thanks for the tip. I've read a few of her books and they were really good. I'll try and nab this one this weekend.

Cheers

Happy

What is the exact name of the book ?
Is it really a 'new' book ?

I read a ML book a few years back (I thought I still had it at home but can't find it so I couldn't tell you what it was called) and I can say with 100% confidence that there were '20 questions' outlined.

You may find it is not so new.....

Cheers

You're right, the '20 questions' was a chapter in an earlier book of hers 'The Pocket Guide to Investing in Cash Flow Positive Property'.

She has expanded that chapter into a whole new book, giving a lot more detail, explanation, examples and information.

I'm finding it an invaluable tool in researching where I want to invest.

Regards, Happy

You're right, the '20 questions' was a chapter in an earlier book of hers 'The Pocket Guide to Investing in Cash Flow Positive Property'.

She has expanded that chapter into a whole new book, giving a lot more detail, explanation, examples and information.

I'm finding it an invaluable tool in researching where I want to invest.

Regards, Happy

cool thanks

This is a great tip! I think she was the author of a previous book I once read "Streets Ahead"? I'm gonna look and pick one up.

Thanks for the tip.

I've just ordered it from our local library, #28 in the queue. Good to see that people are reading investment books.
Marg

Back