Audiobooks/podcasts

Would be grateful of anybody that can point me in the direction of any property investment related audiobooks or podcasts.

I'm spending a lot of time on the road with my job and it feels like valuable education time wasted!

I listen to podcast while working and one of my favourite one is Everyday Property Investor with Karen (Kaz). It has been going for a while and still has interesting interviews. I loved to listen to the second host, but he has left and now it a bit different but still good. Hope that helps.

I listen to podcast while working and one of my favourite one is Everyday Property Investor with Karen (Kaz). It has been going for a while and still has interesting interviews. I loved to listen to the second host, but he has left and now it a bit different but still good. Hope that helps.

Thanks, I downloaded 20 episodes last night and listened to the first 2 episodes on my way to work this morning. I'm now struggling to find the motivation to get working as I want to keep listening!! Thanks again :)

You can download Chris Gray's Audiobook - Effortless Empire free here.
http://www.yourempire.com.au/book/

There is a link to a video of one his presentations there too.

I have seen him talk at one of the Home Show's before. His strategy is pretty simple and he seems like a nice bloke. It's certainly worth a listen for free.

Cheers.

Back