b4 photos

Wow. You have done so much hard work, i'm sure it will be fantastic when it's done.

I'm not into doing all that staff at all. However my boy has taught me how to use a drop saw, use the flooring gun (bizzare) and his fixing gun.

Celeste, you are a tease!! Didn't you promise more pics around a month ago?!?

Pics please please!! I can't wait to see those floors!! :D

Cheers,
Jen

Celeste, you are a tease!! Didn't you promise more pics around a month ago?!?

Pics please please!! I can't wait to see those floors!! :D

Cheers,
Jen

Yep I did and I have been very slack, I've been a bit disorganised, I always are at the end - one of those emotional thingys. :confused: :eek: :D

My camera is on the blink, kept forgetting to grab hubby's (it's in his car to take pictures of air con problems for clients)

I have taken some photo's there not very good. We are taking the inlaws out there tomorrow to show them the final product, I will take some more and post them.

some photos

1st B4 and after front yard and B4 for the lounge - see next post

Attachments

• KIF_1325.JPG
    KIF_1325.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,688
  • KIF_1068.JPG
    KIF_1068.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 121
  • KIF_1087.JPG
    KIF_1087.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 113
lounge after, kitchen B4 and 1 after

Attachments

• KIF_1299.JPG
    KIF_1299.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 124
  • KIF_1085.JPG
    KIF_1085.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 122
  • KIF_1319.JPG
    KIF_1319.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 131
a couple more kitchen after

as I said my camera had a mind of it's own either dark or green!!

any way I will post more tomorrow - better ones.

At least you can see the floors Jen D :D

Attachments

• KIF_1320.JPG
    KIF_1320.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 119
  • KIF_1317.JPG
    KIF_1317.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 121
  • KIF_1316.JPG
    KIF_1316.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 116
Those before and after shots just posted showing the outside look fantastic. I had to keep going back to check that it was the same house. What a difference.

Kitchen also looks great. I could spend all day looking at before and after shots. They are a real inspiration.

Wylie

Celeste, you have worked magic girl! What a difference a yard makeover can make. You have inspired me to really think mine through. Love what you've done with the kitchen...brought it right up to a lovely standard, and it looks like a delight to cook in.

WOW :eek:

Great work Celeste; don't give up on tiling yet; are you free next week;)

Its great to see these reno/project threads and watch them unfold..Many Thanks Celeste

At least you can see the floors Jen D :D

Oh, I love them!! Wow!! I can't believe how much the flooring lightens up the place! What an incredible transformation. It doesn't look like it's possibly the same house - outside or inside!! Love that kitchen benchtop - we do have the same taste! :D (What brand is it - I think ours were Crea brand - Jamocha Granite colour?)

Is all the furniture in there display for the sale? Or are you staying there? Are you planning on selling both together?

Thanks for the pics, looks amazing!! :D

Cheers,
Jen

Brilliant, Celeste! And thanks so much for sharing the reno from go to whoa. You certainly inspired me when my whole reno thing was getting me down and I'm eternally grateful. I'd love to have seen the look on your in-laws' faces when you showed it off.

Cheers

Back