Back yard - common property

Hi Angel, thanks for your comments. surely for the next purchase i will be requesting by-laws and understand what i am buying........For this one i will pay for it and lease this backyard right way as seems like BC manager is upfront and been helpful so far advising what needs to be done......i get your point about conveyancer to check...i've e-mailed them but not really hopeful for any after sale help.....i always wonder section 32 being so critical doc and if your conveyncer doesn't help decode specially these sort of scenarios...what hope first time buyers have......

cheers

Fingers crossed your neighbour passes on paying for the lease for their yard. Then maybe you could lease theirs as well for a double size yard!!

Would be a good result for you, but unlikely to result in good neighbourly relations.

Fingers crossed your neighbour passes on paying for the lease for their yard. Then maybe you could lease theirs as well for a double size yard!!

Would be a good result for you, but unlikely to result in good neighbourly relations.
It's mandatory cost...and all owners will pay for it..it doesn't have any option of paying/leasing someone else's backyard.....

Back