Bad Form in open inspection

its even worse when you're an agent and the tenants are grubs - there's not a thing you can do about it...i've had some shockers!!! especially ones that smell bad as well because someone has left a weeks worth of sweaty work clothes on the floor and left all the dishes piled up in the sink so long they stink!!

i've been to a few OFIs for rentals recently, and I have to say, that I really dislike inspecting a house with existing tenants in it, and I hate it even MORE when they are there.

I just feel soSO bad about it.

At least you know which tenants to give the boot to.

Btw how would you feel as the owner knowing that someone made very good use of your bathroom.... :eek:

its even worse when you're an agent and the tenants are grubs - there's not a thing you can do about it...i've had some shockers!!! especially ones that smell bad as well because someone has left a weeks worth of sweaty work clothes on the floor and left all the dishes piled up in the sink so long they stink!!

This the best house to buy IMHO. No wants to buy, Get the cleaners in, paint and rent it.

Place I just brought in Eagleby was like this a little, pink and blue paint etc.

They took several large loads of stuff when they left.

I cleaned it, painted it , done a little to it, now has a tenant paying 260pw rent. Reckons rent is a little low, but will review it after first 6 months.

May even picked up 20 or 30 K in equity too

This the best house to buy IMHO. No wants to buy, Get the cleaners in, paint and rent it.

Place I just brought in Eagleby was like this a little, pink and blue paint etc.

They took several large loads of stuff when they left.

I cleaned it, painted it , done a little to it, now has a tenant paying 260pw rent. Reckons rent is a little low, but will review it after first 6 months.

May even picked up 20 or 30 K in equity too

Good on you OBJ....that's the way to do them methinks. See the opportunity and the potential, and go for it.

absolutely agree...people with half a clue can see the benefit and go for it...and someitmes pickup a real bargain...the problem is when you have other opens to go to and you reek from places like that!! all good fun - a sale is a sale is a sale :)

Back