Bathroom Kitchen combo

Came across this great rental property in Sydney...

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-studio-nsw-darlinghurst-412259795

image3.jpg

Edit. Whoops stuffed up thread title.

How can they get away with that? I mean seriously, how can they get away with it?

Mind you, if you have looooong arms, you could be stirring the spag bog whilst sitting on the other bog :eek:.

I think there is glass separator.

I can only see glass where the shower is. I thought it might slide across and "close off" the toilet when needed... but that would't be very private.

Can you imagine living there even with a partner and using that toilet? What would you do when you had visitors? :eek::eek::eek:

I'm actually speechless about this set-up and really would love to know how it was approved, and assuming it was not approved, what would happen if someone reported this to someone (who)?

I'm no about to report it :p but I'm just curious about whether someone could step in and say "sorry, this is not able to be rented, and needs to be fixed".

Mind you, we just inspected a house where I know someone was living under the house, and now I've seen under the house, I'm wondering how anybody could have lived there. It is third world status.

Its a great concept, you could take it one step further and eat your food whilst sitting on the toilet, and just poop out to make room for the food going in

Seriously though, looks like someone has converted an old laundry/storeroom into an apartment... who cares about legalities

Back