Before after baby girl nursery

I finally finished my baby girl's nursery and wanted to show you guys the pics but for some reason it won't let me upload more than I photo. I've been trying for two days.

So here is one during photo, oh and it's put it in upside down too. It's not like that on my computer.
The rest are on my post here
http://www.hammerandheels.net/helainas-nursery-tour/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 161
Absolutely stunning, what a great job you've done. Now wait til she's one and starts wrecking everything, my daughter systematically denuded the walls of her wall stickers :(

Wow! Looks amazing!

Love the cot, I saw them when shopping around (and read your review) a big thing for me being 153cm short is I needed a drop side!

Mother and Father in law have one of those little cars in red, Benji loves it!

Thank you for your lovely comments. It's really encouraging as I would love to start a business designing and decorating nurseries.

Wow! Looks amazing!

Love the cot, I saw them when shopping around (and read your review) a big thing for me being 153cm short is I needed a drop side!

Mother and Father in law have one of those little cars in red, Benji loves it!

Yes that cot is my biggest regret. I'm 159cm and having all sorts of problems :(

Hi guys I'm so excited so I had to share it with you as I don't have a lot adult company being a stay at home mum for the past 9 months.

My baby girl's nursery was featured on Interiors Addict today. For those who are unfamiliar with IA, it's probably the most influential interior design blog in Australia. So I'm on cloud nine atm :)

Your nursery was featured on Her Canberra today too - a link to your nursery popped up on my facebook wall.

www.facebook.com/hercanberra

Hi Nemo, yeah it was a little bit exciting. I had friends texting me letting me know. I had no idea how popular Her Canberra was as there are hardly ever comments on posts. Maybe their readers are more active on their FB page. I don't have FB so I don't know.

Back