Best Live Act seen.

Haven't been yet but how is this for an awesome band.

Bought tickets in Toowoomba for Wolfmother - all ages gig. Its the DS's birthday and it was his present. Had tickets for ages - big secret. Get a call on Tuesday from Ticketmaster. Ooops - we made a mistake, its an 18+ gig.
As you can imagine everyone is gutted so I sent a facebook message to the band expressing the kids' disappointment. I got an message from Andrew Stockdale yesterday apologizing and inviting us to the sound check instead.
WHAT AN AWESOME GUY

Toowoomba here we come

Indeed. Radio Birdman and Ramones were the first two bands I ever started listening to. I have long since stopped listening to Ramones (well, once every couple of years I'll listen to one of the first three albums) but Radio Birdman are firmly still in my Top 3 all time favourite bands and are on constant rotation.

Indeed. Radio Birdman and Ramones were the first two bands I ever started listening to. I have long since stopped listening to Ramones (well, once every couple of years I'll listen to one of the first three albums) but Radio Birdman are firmly still in my Top 3 all time favourite bands and are on constant rotation.

Saw Radio Birdman on Monday night at The Corner, not bad for a bunch of old blokes - rocked hard and loud!

Going to see The Stones this Saturday, will be interesting to compare the two!

Back