Best of the Best

I am talking books, movies, series, what is your absolute best....

Besides "Breaking Bad", can never match this, having withdrawals..... but moving on.....

Anyway, my next is "Pride and Prejudice" Colin Firth have watched it to death and luvin it:)

What is your favourite, maybe you can share and I can get something new on my list:p) ...:)

House was my all time favourite tv series
Book - no favourite as will never read fiction
movie - probably LOTR

Books - Charles Bukowski by a million miles
TV - Archer, The Simpsons (up to Season 13), Seinfeld, The Wire, The Young Ones
Movies - Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween series (including the remakes - Rob Zombie makes the worst music imaginable, but he kills it as a director), Dawn of The Dead, The Godfather 1 & 2, Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Wayne's World, Rivers Edge, The Gods Must Be Crazy, Mallrats, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Evil Dead 1 & 2, Silent Night, Deadly Night, The Exorcist 1 & 3, The Shining (even though Stephen King hated it, still awesome. Jack Nicholson is the greatest), Mad Max.

I could keep going, but then the post would be way too long.

No all time favourite book, I just love reading. I love crime, murder, thrillers. Like Jodi Picoult. I abore violence though, yet love these type of books.

My absolute favourite movie and recently read the book, Black Hawk Down.

Besides "Breaking Bad", can never match this, having withdrawals..... but moving on.....

House of cards is getting rave reviews. I think it's a netflix exclusive though - I'm not sure if it's available on DVD.

Cheers

Jamie

Movies - Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween series (including the remakes - Rob Zombie makes the worst music imaginable, but he kills it as a director), Dawn of The Dead, The Godfather 1 & 2, Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Wayne's World, Rivers Edge, The Gods Must Be Crazy, Mallrats, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Evil Dead 1 & 2, Silent Night, Deadly Night, The Exorcist 1 & 3, The Shining (even though Stephen King hated it, still awesome. Jack Nicholson is the greatest), Mad Max.

Sorry Mr Fab but it seems my respect for you is lost forever. Any man who likes Wayne's World :eek: well that's a deal breaker.

Sorry Mr Fab but it seems my respect for you is lost forever. Any man who likes Wayne's World :eek: well that's a deal breaker.

Haha.... come on, its still a crack up, in particular the scene where they do the heading shaking thing in the car singing to Queen song.... so very funny, and Mike Myers, well his a genius as far as I am concerned:)

Back