Best Page in the Universe

What an absolute Loser!

This guy is obviously quite intelligent so why not put that great brain to something worthwhile to better himself; instead of basically hating everyone around him.

The guy's basically a massive Attention Seeker!

Simon,

I can understand at this point in your life why you would find it so amusing!

I am reading Fashion Tips for Women right now and crying my eyes out with laughter, and my stomach hurts.

Good one!

It is strange, I always think that about hackers... they must be such good thinkers and dont put it to good use.

Why waste you time with that talent.

My sad, achey ex nurses feet adore my "ugly melted pellets squirted into a cast-iron mold" Crocs. Very comfortable plastic.:p

I gotta say I reckon I look pretty cool in them too.:)

I never thought I'd find a rival for my love of my Oliver boots.

Well Simon I'm intrigued.

Not that I know you at all, but from what I have seen of you on this forum, I would have thought your idea of humour would be a little more highbrow.
I suspect you put this on as a bit of a s@#tstir? Or do you really consider this the 'best page in the universe'?

Considering what you have just been through over Christmas, I wouldn't be surprised if you 'enjoy' some misogynistic 'humour' for a while. But then again, you do have 2 daughters - who may one day decide to wear red lipstick!

:confused:
Lily

Well Simon I'm intrigued.

Not that I know you at all, but from what I have seen of you on this forum, I would have thought your idea of humour would be a little more highbrow.
I suspect you put this on as a bit of a s@#tstir? Or do you really consider this the 'best page in the universe'?

Considering what you have just been through over Christmas, I wouldn't be surprised if you 'enjoy' some misogynistic 'humour' for a while. But then again, you do have 2 daughters - who may one day decide to wear red lipstick!

:confused:
Lily

Lily,

I called it the best page in the universe as that is the actual title of it. I doubt it really is the best by anyones measure.

I enjoy a broad range of humour and perhaps something a little misogynistic is warranted after my Christmas?

I bet he makes more money than me - he has a book out too and gets a lot of media attention.

Sorry if I offended you. My sensibilities have been strained somewhat lately,

Sorry if I offended you. My sensibilities have been strained somewhat lately,

What do you have to be sorry about SImon? Lily and others who found the site offensivfe are adults and old enough to make their own decisions regarding what is offensive to them or not. You have no reason to apologise for anything as you have done nothing wrong. Lily and others not sharing your (our) sense of humour does not warrant an apology. Blaming you for their reactions to the site is simply a case of them handballing responsibility for their reactions on you. It's not like you put a gun to anyone's head and forced them to look at the site.

Mark

Thanks Simon,
I found it gave me a laugh. Especially the Titanic
But it won't stop me from wearing Crocks(so comfrortable) I am used to the smell of my own feet.
Cheers
Simon

Back