Best refinancing deals available

Thanks guys...I'll still be watching out for better deals only if I don't have to pay LMI. Just called my bank and got a 10 basis point reduction. So yay...if can't find anything..go back to the original bank.

Just for others who are looking to change - ING is giving a 100% offset loan at 6.95% with no application and ongoing annual fees however LMI is a must for LVRs>80%. This was the ammo I used to get the reduction today. :)

I'm happier now. :)
Now to wait for the next rate drop

lol...maybe I sounded convincing enough that I was actually going to change over. Just tried anyway...worst thing they could say was no... and I would remain status quo.

the man and then lady on the phone sounded like they had plenty of ppl called up previously about asking for a lower home loan rate. Then again, the rate I got wont give any of the other big 3 a run for their money. But at least my cost is reduced though admittedly just abit.

Thanks guys...I'll still be watching out for better deals only if I don't have to pay LMI. Just called my bank and got a 10 basis point reduction. So yay...if can't find anything..go back to the original bank.

Just for others who are looking to change - ING is giving a 100% offset loan at 6.95% with no application and ongoing annual fees however LMI is a must for LVRs>80%. This was the ammo I used to get the reduction today. :)

I'm happier now. :)
Now to wait for the next rate drop

Good on ya!!

I gave my bank a call ( NAB) in May and without ANY pushing the bank manger offered me an extra 0.2% off lol- 6.77%.

But ABL on the another hand...i had to fight right to the last breathe just to get the rate down to 6.75% ...geeezzz

You never know what's possible unless you ask.

Regards
Michael

Gosh...6.77%

How in the world did u manage that?

Unfortunately it means i have a lot of loans with NAB- Large mortgage :(

The discount ties works based on loan amount and LVR:
once you have $600,000 or more ( total borrowing) you will get discount automatically most of the time when you ask....once it's over $1m you can ask for special rate discount loading as long as LVR is under 75%.

A perfect loan for most bank is 75% LVR, loan amount > $650,000

P.s i think i seen another forum members get a much lower rate then 6.77% ie Sash

Regards
Michael

nah it's a commercial loan using residential security. Nowadays the margin is 2-3% and interest is always required to be paid upfront for the next 3 months rather than monthly in arrears

Back