Best Single Suburb report

Hi,

I'm looking at buying a property (property to be decided) in a suburb (Mansfield QLD) where I'm finding it hard to judge what would make a good offer.

Can anybody point me to where I can find a report that would cover all suburb sales? I'm not so much interested in suburb performance. Just individual property facts eg land size and sold price.

I'm not looking for an expensive subscription service.

Cheers

Subscribe to API magazine ($89) and get a free 3 month trial of price finder. You can find all sales prices and details through price finder.

if you are just after land size and sold prices, 'On the House' can give you those and mostly that aspect will be accurate.
would not be relying on their current valuations but it can give other info when you google an address such as recent sales in the area (property history is mostly available but not always) may not be up to date in cases of subdivided property but if you don't want to pay for info. it can give an idea of what you are after.

Hi,

I'm looking at buying a property (property to be decided) in a suburb (Mansfield QLD) where I'm finding it hard to judge what would make a good offer.

Can anybody point me to where I can find a report that would cover all suburb sales? I'm not so much interested in suburb performance. Just individual property facts eg land size and sold price.

I'm not looking for an expensive subscription service.

Cheers

Have you made a decision/bought yet?

I'm a couple of weeks late but the attached should be what you're looking for.

Attachments

• Mansfield - Sales for past 6 months.xlsx
    33.9 KB · Views: 180
As requested, Doubleview - WA

Hi Chris,

Like your spreadsheet :) Did you download the data from somewhere? Or is it a manual tracking?

Air conditioning is the first feature in most of the properties. Made me realise how important it is. Just took it for granted that it would be available :D

Hi Chris,

Like your spreadsheet :) Did you download the data from somewhere? Or is it a manual tracking?

Air conditioning is the first feature in most of the properties. Made me realise how important it is. Just took it for granted that it would be available :D

Hi Catalyst,

Air-con is definitely expected in most parts of the country...wasn't such a priority living in London :)
The list of features is displayed alphabetically, so air-con is always going to come up first.

I have access to APM and the sales records come from there. It can be very useful to have access to this type of data and not have to source it manually.

Cheers,

Suburb Reports for Dave

Reports for Albion & Seaford

Attachments

• Albion Sales History.xlsx
    15 KB · Views: 125
  • Seaford Sales History.xlsx
    26.2 KB · Views: 138
Hi Chris,

Just a question, so when you subscribe to APM. You can extract these data in excel format and any other format you want?

Hi Chris,

Just a question, so when you subscribe to APM. You can extract these data in excel format and any other format you want?

Hi PHP,

You can generate a prettier pdf report with pictures of the properties for clients or you can export the data to Excel.

Back