where are the best free data?

Hey guys, I would of thought there would be a sticky on this.
But would anyone be able to share a link to where they get their property market data from? yields, CG, vacancies, etc?
I'm talking about free sources reliable.
The only suburb profiles I can find are http://www.yourinvestmentpropertymag.com.au
Thanks guys

At work at the moment so don't have my shortcuts, but I use a combo of these:

www.realestate.com.au
www.domain.com.au
www.allhomes.com.au
www.boomapp.com.au
www.auhouseprices.com
www.homesales.com.au
www.myrp.com.au

There's one that's quite handy with best/worst street, anyone remember where that is?

There probably should be a sticky, I think a similar question was asked a week or two ago.

The property investment magazines tend to have the most easily accessible info of this nature as summary tables.

You can purchase more detailed reports from Residex, RP Data or others with similar high level info.

For more detailed info in individual properties, several of the brokers here can provide Residex reports to clients.

Not sure if its been mentioned but Homely.com
Au provides great 'housewife' research on suburbs. I.e. by that I mean it gives you great anecdotal, on-the-ground ratings and reviews of how 'pleasant' a suburb is to call home.

Thanks Jake

Some small feedback; I found the aqua green writing against light blue background very hard to read. Might need more contrast between the writing and background colour.

Back