Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Failing to take action

Votes: 67 62.6%
  • I have never failed at anything, I have just learnt from my experiences

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • I am dead

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
So I start reading and thinks: "Some old Dorothy Dixer thread" and saw Aceyducey's name and thought "There's a name back from dead" so I looked at the date.

Wish you wouldn't do that!

So I start reading and thinks: "Some old Dorothy Dixer thread" and saw Aceyducey's name and thought "There's a name back from dead" so I looked at the date.

Wish you wouldn't do that!

Gosh - I didn't even look at that.

What is it with all this dredging up of old threads - seems to be a stampede of them.

It's the indecision that kills you. Buy/sell what to do! Oops you've missed the top of the market. Happened a couple of times with shares. Property is atleast longer term.

I was watching a Roy Orbison concert tonight that he did before he died.

It was good too.

I saw the Big O perform live in the mid 70s. At a Neil Diamond concert. Where Melanie Safka also performed. It was outdoors at the Myer Music Bowl- and Mr Diamond had ordered the hessian walls down. So I watched for free.

A few names not many would know now.

I take this is in a property context.

Biggest regret: Not saving/working before study so I could have bought into the housing boom prior to 2000.

Sat at uni studying instead whilst perhaps a once in a lifetime opportunity went by.

I almost had the tail end of it graduating...wanted a house in West End, Brisbane QLD, within 4 years later property there had quadrupled in value almost.

Hopefully another boom in property will happen in my lifetime and I will be in a position and know when to act. Better equipped now to know the signs...(I *think*)

Back