Bisbane or Sydney??

Hi Dave

This is the private part of Hebersham, quiet cul-de-sac, proximity to school, so as good as it gets in Mt Druitt. Reno will be around 12 - 15k, the granny flat /teenage retreat is not approved so can't let out separately.

Cambridge Park is not Mount Druitt, way better, and I'm sure you'll be happy with the capital growth it offers.

See if you can get the granny flat approved under the NSW SEPP. If its under 60sqm and 900mm off the fence you are pretty much guaranteed approval.

Hebersham has its really nice parts, so good work on the purchase at 240k! I think I have spotted the one on realestate.com.au

I am well across the interesting surrounds of Mt Druitt - my ppor is in St Clair :)

Latest Purchase

Hi CherryPro

Congrats on the latest purchase! It's taken you some time, this one and so must be pretty good!

As the previous post mentions, see whether you can get it approved with the private certifier i used.....side boundaries you can get away by putting in a fire proof wall (some sort of render my builder used)...the key factor is the roof height...less than 2.4M it is a gonner..

For all those Brisbanites out there.....are you expecting 8% growth in houses (not units) over this year AND next year??

Reason I ask is that I've received property investment report claiming 8% grwoth over 2011, 2012 & 2013. Thes sense I get is that growth is even more stagnant than Melbourne (where I live) as I will be popping a champagne bottle on NYE if I've achieved 5% over this year.

Back