Blind options for wide window

Hi guys,

I am looking at putting blinds into my main bedroom. which sit inside the window frame.

The length of the window frame is about 270cm and the height is about 200cm.

I have tried a few places but they dont seem to offer anything as wide as 270cm.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Robbie

Have 2 or 3 blinds instead of 1? I have similar size window frame in my bedroom and there's 3 roller blinds in the frame.

I like the look of the panel blinds better though - get something custom made?

Thanks!

I have looked online and you are able to get them custom made and 270cm wide.

Also, you have have multiple blinds in a single bracket.

Now to decide on Venetian or roller blinds. Mmmmm any preference?

Check out panel blinds if you are leaving towards Venetian. I am personally not a fan of Venetian but like it's trendier cousin.

JZX6-oDCBhUB9dabQNiRmdnucFDixR2P49HVkwkqadPjsj_msyjPHOQOKPIn4Elu0sfFzHpJAta00sZBtTS3ooxEQrDcjMaY5nu2kDhN3hXxSMdAnm8aUo8=w404-h300-nc

I ordered my old ppor blinds from blinds in the net. They were of reasonable quality and price.

Is it just a window or is there some sort of door too?

After living in rentals until very recently, venetians just scream rental to me :) Those panel blinds are much nicer. I prefer roller blinds though personally, nice and simple and when they're up they expose the whole window - I love that.

A trick for using more than one blind (particularly blinds that drop down) in a window is to measure them so the gaps are where the window frames are. That way you don't have a gap letting in light.

Back