Bondi apartmenet?

Bondi apartment?

http://www.domain.com.au/Public/PropertyDetails.aspx?adid=2006698007#

Asking is high 300s, looks like a good size with a garage! Looks a bit run down outside but it looks like a good first reno place. Its back a bit from the beach..

What are peoples thoughts for asking price? Rental appears to be really good here but im worried about what others have said - large number of renters, looks a bit run down, can get rowdy, capital growth I would assume to be always fairly good here?

thoughts?

hey kris we have just recently purchased our first reno which happens to be back from the beach in bondi as well,all we have left to do is the kitchen.

bondi is a good area and you will get good capital growth but not as much as the blue chip propertys overlooking the water (all position).

how many bedrooms does it have?

i am very keen on that area particularly tamarama and bronte.

best of luck.

sorry my fault didnt check the link its a one bedroom, i wouldnt pay more than 280k for it,we purchased a 2 bed (80m)with a huge dual level garage on separate title for 360k.

depends how bad you want it.

sorry my fault didnt check the link its a one bedroom, i wouldnt pay more than 280k for it,we purchased a 2 bed (80m)with a huge dual level garage on separate title for 360k.

depends how bad you want it.

Gday! Love the name ;)

no more than 280!? GOSH. I think they'd laugh at me if I offered that ;) When did you purchase your 2 bedder?

they wont laugh think of what ari would do lol

I offered 360 they wanted 400+ i said 360 thats it! after a few back and forths and sticking to 360 they eventually agreed that was in may.
if you make 50 stupid offers one is bound to pay off its a buyers market.

bondi can be tough as most head to auction,got to be in it to win it!

tell him 280k "lets hug it out *****"

Last edited:
they wont laugh think of what ari would do lol

I offered 360 they wanted 400+ i said 360 thats it! after a few back and forths and sticking to 360 they eventually agreed that was in may.
if you make 50 stupid offers one is bound to pay off its a buyers market.

bondi can be tough as most head to auction,got to be in it to win it!

tell him 280k "lets hug it out *****"

*laugh* if only...

Back