Bookmarking great forum posts

G'day,

I have found some fantastic posts on this forum but I find myself wishing to re-read them (mainly because I tend to mull things over) but sometimes I find it hard to remember where exactly they were or what date I found them etc.

Are there any tools in this system that let me make a bookmark of a post I like or think I might choose to revisit at a later date. I am thinking like a list of favourites/bookmarks within my user profile.

I realise that I could bookmark the page in my internet browser but it might get a bit large in a short period of time. Is this something I should send to a moderator or is there a simple solution.

regards

Smouch

Subscribing to a thread will allow you to receive automatic updates via email when the thread is updated. Great if you are really interested in something particular and you’d like to know when new posts are added.

Emailing yourself the tread is also a nice way to keep important ones. You can either make yourself a somersoft folder or use something like gmail which has a great search function for emails.

Ruby :)

Back