Brisbane Buyers Agents

Hi

I have used a company called the Buyers Agent., during a period whenI was contracting in Rockhampton and couldn't keep my finger on the Brisbane pulse.

Chris Puig was very helpful and arranged everything for me I was impressed and bought a second I.P. through him.

www.thebuyersagent.com.au

Eric W.

What about... the 50/50 or 100% question ???

Hi Rick,

You said, "With regards to the more money question as an agent recently said to me, "whether you pay 170k or 150k makes a difference to me of around $300 so I don't really care what you offer". The difference in commission over a $20k discount is minimal and they will benefit long term far more from getting the good discounts. Just depends on whether the agent is a short term thinker or someone who takes a longer term approach to their business."

I agree...

But here's the ultimate counter arguement... if that same seller agent was asked to split fees with another agent would they ?????????

For example... lets say the 1st offer is $100,000 direct to listing agent (*Agecy Fee $3,000). And the 2nd offer is from a cooperating agent fee split deal at $105,000 (* Agency fees $3,300 divide by 2 = $1,650).

Ok...

Which contract will the listing agent present?

Which contract will the seller accept?

ANSWER...

The seller will NEVER see the $105,000 offer.... Why? Because the listing agent will loss $1,650.) And yes... this happens every day... I'll repeat that every single day. And yes.... it's happened every single professional investor on this forum !!!!!!!!!

BUT TO TELL THE REAL TRUTH... the cooperatign agent will not even get an inspection in many situations. Many "agents" are greedy... and few seller agents will every tell the seller or buyer the real estory....

P.S. I'm just letting off steam...

(I want my... I want my... I want my email digest...)
(I want my... I want my... I want my MTV...)

Yes... I'm a lost soul without my daily HIT of the somersoft forum. Please... please... give me the email digest option... ;-)

Back